Little folk art deer watercolour

Yes! @Mountains_and_Clouds is right - don’t be discouraged. :smiley:

There’s always a gap between what’s in my mind and what I see on the paper - but if there’s no gap, then I’m not learning anything! I was just saying on another thread that I started to have a lot more fun with painting when I realised that each painting is simply practice for the next one :art: - so if painting makes you happy, keep going!

3 Likes

Beautiful! Love it!!

2 Likes

Love the style,really great paiting!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Love the patterns and colors

2 Likes

Oh this is so pretty! I love it!

2 Likes

She is a beauty!

2 Likes

So cute! Reminds me of some art I saw in a museum once. By an artist named Pop Chalee. You should check her out.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody! and thanks for the various suggestions and ideas too! this place is so encouraging for trying new ideas and discovering new artists :smiley:

(right, now I need to go investigate sloth pictures, card printing, and Pop Chalee …)

1 Like

Awww, I love the little hearts hanging from the antlers. And all the patterns on the body. Magical!

2 Likes

Charming piece! I’m glad these colors make you happy, and your sleepless time ended up being positively productive.

1 Like

This is darling, I love all your tiny details.

1 Like

I love all of the little details the flours on the deer and the hearts hanging from the antlers really set it over the top! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

So cute! I love all the folksy details.

1 Like

Yes please do!

1 Like