Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

I swear I’ve been reading this thread, but I just realized how infrequently I have commented! I think I usually end up scrolling during my short lunch, and by the time I get through all of the unread portions (because we all know how fast this thread re-generates) I don’t have enough time to go back and actually comment on all the amazing, fabulous, and completely beautiful items in this thread! I’ve seen so many absolutely lovely pieces of embroidery, things I could never imagine trying to sew, and so many other amazing works of love!! I’m so glad we didn’t all just get lost in the ether somewhere! :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

5 Likes

Honestly, there are so many of us that if everyone commented on everything it would be impossible to follow the thread! :grinning:

3 Likes

I am totally guilty of not commenting lately - still getting used to the new site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confession: I’ve been a little jealous of all the bookmarks popping up here. When they said @jemimah was sending to everyone, I assumed that meant everyone who submitted the questionnaire after it was edited to ask “can non-partners send you stuff,” so I figured I wouldn’t be on the list because for once I hadn’t procrastinated.

BUT NO! Look what showed up in my mailbox today.

Turns out little good things come to those who don’t wait, too :grin:. Thanks so much, Kirsten!

18 Likes

Eeeeee! I got a bookmark, too! You are amazing, @jemimah!

14 Likes

So I completely forgot, as AIMR had received from me, that I still had a parcel to arrive, so it came as a shock when I got home from work this afternoon to a package. And such an amazing package it is :smiley:

First up a cute card with note

Not one, not two, but three treats - the sea salt caramel chocolate may or may not already be opened :roll_eyes:

Two bags of paper bits - a ton of ready cut inchie backs, which are going to be so much fun to play with, and some different shapes

And the most amazing art journal, which is pretty and amazing and textural - the stitching adds so much fantastic-ness. The journal is full of pockets with lovely tags in each, plus a couple of bonus ones that will make fantastic bookmarks.

Front cover

Inside first 2 pages

Inside next 2 pages

Back

And for those eagle eyed amongst you who spied the ribbon on the side (check out the picture of the front cover again, if you missed it :wink: ), the cutest little tag hiding away

The back of each of the large tags is blank, so I can add to them. Just need to decide on that something special to add in.

Thank you AIMR for a lovely package :kissing_heart:

19 Likes

So glad you got it…as I told you, my little post office lost its capacity to do international shipping and the online was down for days…I ended up going to a shipping place and while the man working there was very nice, I had to help him by filling out all the customs forms and such! ha ha Amazing that I it got to you…

Your pictures are nicer than mine…hmmm…might need to borrow them if I do a separate post!

1 Like

If? What possible reason would you have not to share such a lovely project? :wink:

1 Like

My mailbox had happy mail from @jemimah today!

(I think I actually took the pic sideways).

I love it! Thank you for your generosity!

15 Likes

There are SO MANY new posts to catch up on, oh my gosh.

Very sweet blossom package, such nice colour combos.

That scrappy journal is amazing, all the hidden away secrets!

Bookmarks. Not jinxing myself, just waiting patiently and hopefully for super sneaky extra mail… tee hee :grin:

I received my pkg. from alwaysinmyroom last week. It’s taken me awhile but I finally got the pics edited so all my junk doesn’t show up in the background! ha! She made me such awesome things!
First this sweet looking elephant made from felt. The felt is painted & I think that gives it a delightful look.

Turn him around to see his cute tail!

Next is the smallest thing she ever crocheted…my other partner did that same thing & I feel so special they did that!
Here’s my cute, wee snowman:
Crocheted%20Snowman
She included some neat papers & I love the card she made.

I also got some very cute fabrics and yummy candy.

Thank you so much, alwaysinmyroom!!! :smiley:

16 Likes

You were so much fun to craft for…I had way too many ideas and not enough time…

Funny how we both made tiny crochet things…I have new respect for people who can do this regularly!

The fabrics are from the fat quarter sale that Spoonflower has a few times a year…I just love these tiny prints and thought you might, too!

Yay…this was a fun and positive swap…gets me into the mood for big time swapping once it gets going…so many people joined this one and I want to swap with them all!

1 Like

Love this gallery! So many good little things!!

I got this delightful bookmark from Jemimah- totally unexpected!

Thank you so much! This was my fave of all the ones I’d seen, so I was thrilled to get a running with scissors bookmark!! :heart::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Only, the teeny tiny crocheted things have been thrilling for me to see! So wee, the tiniest!

1 Like

I’m starting to get anxious that the Canadian post ate my package to @Koreena. :cry:

Any other Canadian’s still waiting on their swap packages?

The bag looks so much better in your photo! Haha. I arrived home last night and got to see it in person. It is just lovely! I’m going to have to take another look through my mail, as my hubby definitely didn’t show me any chocolates arriving with that parcel…! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ha ha The chocolate from my packages have also mysteriously disappeared…I have seen the wrappers, though… :wink:

I’m not in Canada, but I sent to Canada and am receiving from Canada, and still waiting … don’t give up yet! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

That “Thanks a Bunch” card looks oddly familiar to me! :slight_smile: AIMR, did I send that to you in a previous swap? It’s totally giving me vibes of the cards I sent out after my wedding.

sorry…I missed that she thought I made it! I don’t make cards which is why I always request them in swaps…and YES!!! It is one of yours…I have been sending them out with swaps…so everyone, please give credit for the card to our own @fluffypants!

I only sent the elephant and snowmen papers from my scrapbooking calendar!!