Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

How cheery to finally get your mail!

I would have tea daily with that mug rug…reminds me of sky and sea…so soothing…

and the little sloth with the tiny tea pot makes for good company!

Oh, yayyy! :smiley: I’m so glad the postal powers were working in our favour. It was a shot in the dark for tea flavours, so I hope you like them…the Mother’s Little Helper is my go-to when I need to unwind before trying to sleep. (Or any time, really!)

1 Like

Oh, my rainbow sister… I know you just loved that package completely :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You know it! :rainbow: And well-matched with the delight of bright, lovely weather in the mug rug, which inspired me to do some needed planning for a sunny vacation I have scheduled

1 Like

The final package has arrived in this epic swap. From @Thimbles and thank you @thanate for organising.

I got the most lovely package. First out was this beautiful pouch-i love the fabric- filled with fabric markers. I’m going to have fun with these.

Next this lovely notebook, with this great scrappy turtle. I love this the design is great.

This super cute mug rug. I drink so much tea, so this is perfect for me.

And on the tea theme, this lovely little tea wallet, stuffed with tea. This is now in my purse. Also in this picture the cutest, tiny little sloth in a sleeping bag. He’s gorgeous. And the card has a quilted bird on front, which is really lovely.

And if all that weren’t total spoilage. Some yummy and unusual chocolate. (Which has unaccountably disappeared!)

Thank you so much @Thimbles I love the things you sent to me.

12 Likes

Lovely package! I adore those quilted cards from @Thimbles! Did you see how @AcadianDriftwood used hers for holiday ornaments? So cool!
I’ve had that mango chocolate it is so flipping delicious, omg.

What a beautiful swap this has been. Thank you all so very much! @thanate, you deserve a big round of applause for wrangling this beast! You are an amazing organizer, amazing!

5 Likes

The whole package is amazing, but those kawaii tea cups on the mug rug just kill me! :heart_eyes:

Lovely mix of goodies!

Is the heart fabric meant to be colored? I need fabric like that!

Adore the little tea holder and the birdie…everything is just so personalized!

And that’s everything sent & received!!! :green_heart:

Thanks for swapping everyone! :grin:

I have a fat quarter of a black & white floral print I keep meaning to attack with fabric markers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys…when my husband brought in the mail today, my heart nearly sank…

this beautiful envelope was open and torn…I knew what it was from seeing @thanate post today…

But when I looked inside, I just couldn’t believe it! Thank you, Ann for your wonderful little treasure!
It was meant to be…I have no idea how it stayed inside, but glad it did!

12 Likes

Glad it made it!

If anyone else’s envelopes fail them, let me know & I’ll send replacements.

1 Like

@Thimbles what a great package, especially the cute tea mug rug!
@wittychild, that sky/water mug rug and tea haul is fab!
@thanate your little zines look amazing!

And, as if I wasn’t spoiled enough, I got another extra little good thing from @wittychild!!

Two darling little owls (I love the looks on their faces) and chocolate too!! Thanks so much Jen, that was the sweetest surprise to discover in my mailbox :smile_cat:

8 Likes

I wonder if there has ever been such a swap…it just keeps on going and going! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, right?! The spirit of you crafters is what keeps me going, I’m telling you.

4 Likes

@thanate my mini book arrived today and it’s so happy. Thank you!

1 Like

@thanate I got my mini today as well. Super cute and unexpected!

1 Like

Got mine, too!!! It was like AIMR’s—the envelope had a slit in the side, but thankfully the little book was still inside. The post office had put it in a plastic bag which was printed with a, “Sorry your mail got damaged,” message. :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the charming little book, @thanate!

2 Likes

That is weird…because mine also looked like it was slit but there was no note…glad your arrived safely…the book is really adorable and done well!

2 Likes

THANK YOU for the adorable little booklet & pretty envelope!
What a sweet, sweet organizer you are!
I really appreciate this extra little good thing & am looking fwd to more swapping here (soon I hope?)

2 Likes

Ooh, my booklet arrived today - thank you, @thanate! (And, despite some of the issues others have had, my envelope was perfectly intact and was in fact quite unwilling to cede its taped edges without some brute force on my part. :rofl:)

3 Likes