Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Love this!! Oh, that bunny! Hop hop hop!

I love all of this! I agree, even the little vase would have been great - the tea set and succulent pots though, fab!

The only problem with a swap this huge is that it’s so hard to decide where to put your eyes and what to say! I need a weekend to review all the images and gather my thoughts, this is so full of awesomeness I can hardly stand it!

3 Likes

I also got a beautiful BONUS package from @jemimah! Thank you so much, this is lovely, and I love the sentiment I ended up with (I’m a huge reader so a bookmark with a wistful book quote is ideal)

14 Likes

I received my extra from the talented @jemimah

I have a thing for turtles (and frogs and toads. As well as snails, skinks…well, you get the idea).

@jemimah I’m not sure how you pulled this off, but you sure spread your wonderful talent across the globe. Thank you!

16 Likes

@irid3sc3nt - that tiny altered tin is super cute! Teeny! And such a glam ATC :star2:
@whatthepuck - sweet ring! and vintage buttons are awesome :sparkles: (I’m a terrible button hoarder)
@calluna - your handmade journals are fantastic! Those pages are so fun and inspiring (I love the journal you sent me :heart:)
@Wildblue - the cowl and pin look really soft and so pretty and wearable! Sweet package :cherry_blossom:
@Watsonc7 - that boxy bag is fab! and the patch is hilarious!!
@crafty-becky - that bunny embroidery is just lovely! Perfect cuteness :rabbit2:

I couldn’t do a full stalk of course! but I did try to choose something that was particularly for each person, as much as I could :smile_cat: I’m very happy you like them!

6 Likes

@jemimah I am astounded at the amount of time you put into each of these. You’re out of control! (In every good way)

4 Likes

Yes! The crafty goodness keeps multiplying and before I know it there are five new packages posted. :grin:

2 Likes

Yay!! So glad you loved it @fluffypants :raised_hands:. The boxy bag and I fought a lot…it was the first time (probably the last) that I used super-stiff stabilizer. Here’s another lil pic of it all together. I’m not a big floral gal, but I loved this fabric.

15 Likes

It really is a striking floral…I just love it! lol I hear you about the extra stiff stabilizer…just about have to be a super human to get those bags to turn inside out!!!

2 Likes

Such lovely things being made and received!

Annnnnd, my package arrived from @anna.wahnsinn today! WOOHOO!

FromAnne

Look at this hilarious TP earrings! HAHAHA! Ya’ done a good job stalking, Anne! When not wearing them, I want to find a way to display them in my potty humor gallery W/C.

And a really cool ATC! The first I’ve ever received!

Also, the delicious German chocolate which arrived just in time as I have been berating myself for not having any chocolate in the house! And also yummy hard candy sticks that look like they are from Anne’s city. Neato!

THANK YOU, ANNE!

18 Likes

The earrings are hilarious classy…ha ha ha

1 Like

They’re a riot! And I think subtle enough when worn that most people probably won’t realize what they’re seeing!

3 Likes

Those earrings are fabulous

Oh. My. Gosh. Those earrings! :rofl::joy::crazy_face::star_struck:

Those earrings!!! OMG! So good.

These earrings definitively prove the correct way to hang toilet paper! Haha! They are epic!

6 Likes

Aren’t they a hoot? I may be wrong about their subtly, because I put them on and then the first time TheMisterT saw me he asked, “are those toilet paper earrings?” Maybe that’s just because he knows me…

3 Likes

Nope. I just showed Mr Mags & said “What are those?” to which he promptly replied “T.P!”

1 Like

Well, sure on the card! But hanging from my ears I was thinking that most people wouldn’t be looking that closely. Especially if my hair is down, because my hair is gigantic!