Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

I’ve gone overboard with this swap. And made ten extra packages, apart from my two partners-wanted some of my fellow non US/canada folks to have some extra love (since most of us tend to craft in isolation) plan on mailing out this week.

13 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m in the same boat as @Smeddley ; everything done but now second-guessing. Also am sick and not feeling up to being very creative. Hoping to mail out tomorrow unless I can’t drag myself out of bed!

Oh I have a new handle here! As seen here (formerly cabaute - now the ever so slightly more creative but still, frankly, rather pathetic entry, cyn-energy - never set up your new user name at 3am when you have insomnia, lol)

3 Likes

Oh, good-- you were one of my mysteries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have had an utter and devastating last minute failure. I am just crushed. I’m hoping against hope to be able to salvage things in the light of day but I may have to start over from scratch, whoa is me! Please cross your fingers and hope the best, I need all the good vibes I can get right now :cry:

6 Likes

Oh no! Its so upsetting when that happens. I hope you can make it work out :purple_heart:

Hi! Have you posted in the change of username thread in the lounge yet? I found it helpful to put a few updated names to familiar c’ster friends.

1 Like

You’ll do great! Crafty vibes! :star::rainbow:

Waah! Hope you can work it out!

I’m so excited to see our first pics start appearing in the gallery!

5 Likes

Oh that’s a great idea! I will go there now.

2 Likes

Sending the vibes @Magpie!

Had everything packed nicely (carefully squashed) only to realize I forgot something and now the box is like

14 Likes

Bah ha ha :joy: if I fits, I sits!

I’ve spent the entire time since last posting trying to recoup only to have another bad fail. Sad. But then I kept going and managed something nice for both partners. It is not my original grand idea and they are basically the same package but they both had this item on their wish lists which certainly made it easier to finish things on time, whew. I am so relieved.

It’s nearly midnight, the desk and the floor are an utter disaster and I will be throwing out some misbehaving supplies and purchasing one necessary item that has been way-laid. I am really happy though. Thank you all SO much for the crafty vibes, I’m sure it helped carry me through a rough night.

XO :heartpulse:

10 Likes

I will be a bit late all…my home of 20 years closes tomorrow and I have been super busy with last minute calls from my agent and attorney…a whole bunch of stuff had to be done before closing, but it is good to go tomorrow…it is also my 42 wedding anniversary…so I will ship in a day or two after I recover from it all!!

I promise to do fast shipping so the delay should be minimal!

My partners are @crafty-becky and @seeuudee…hang in there, and thanks for your patience!

8 Likes

Happy anniversary!!

1 Like

Happy anniversary and congratulations on the house closing.

2 Likes

My package is ready to go to the post office on lunch break! :partying_face:

Mailed today! I’ll email tracking after a bit!

Enjoy your anniversary and the closing on your house!

1 Like