Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Ok so I way over crafter, but if it brings smiles then it’s all good.

Waiting in line at the post office

They’re on the way.

19 Likes

Happy anniversary @AIMR and husband!
Wow @Edel that’s a lot of crafting. I have 3 finished swap packages. I wanted to send to a few more people but I couldn’t find the time, although I think I will craft an extra surprise for a special person later this week.

2 Likes

Edel that photo is like a brown paper bouquet of joy!

I love little surprises in the mail so much! :love_letter: I may have over crafted a bit too…

3 Likes

Omg, I just got my package from @mountains_and_clouds and… yeah, major over-spoiled and my package feels so, so, so unworthy! Pics after I get home tonight!!!

4 Likes

Ugh… I think I have some kind of personal best here… My most stupid reason ever to send late. I used to have a packaging material stash with saved boxes and padded envelopes for any swap occasion. Guess who threw it out in the last frustrating packing days of the move? (Me, it was me.) Guess who forgot about that little detail until I was going to pick an envelope and start packing everything up? (Also me.)

Sorry @seeuudee :frowning:

6 Likes

You have been busy! It’s always great to see surprise crafty mail.

I received my package from MissingWillow on Thursday. It is too adorable. Aside from the kitty shadowbox, there is also the card (under the cat) and then some chocolate which is now gone, lol. Kitty is now sitting up on the shelf over my desk for now until I can get things organized a bit more to show it off better. :heart:

25 Likes

Had a bit of a set back with the move, and still haven’t got the craft room unpacked. Hopefully I won’t have to work tonight and can get it done while my husband watches the baby.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful! I hope kitty will get his own thread for everyone to admire :smiley_cat:

a kitty with pompoms is indeed a little good thing…so much detail…the mat under the milk…so cute!

Yes, please! We want to encourage everyone to always post swap gallery items on the main board, where everyone can see them, not just the people following the gallery. This goes for this swap and every swap; let everyone see your stuff!

5 Likes

Love the kitty shadowbox! I’m still sick (yuck!) so will probably be mailing a little late. Feel like I should spray everything down with Lysol, too! :sneezing_face:

I just received my second swap item, this one from TapestryMP. Another kitty! and a cute card, and yummy chocolate. :heart:

Where would I post these outside the swap gallery?

18 Likes

Love the kitty hoop!

Everything is so cute so far! I was sick over my winter break, which totally stopped what was supposed to happen - including crafting for this swap! I just emailed my partners & thanate – am hoping to get finished & shipped by this weekend. Happy to have this new home (it seems pretty simple so far…)…

4 Likes

The recipient posts only in the gallery. The creator posts on the appropriate board. Ideally, @Tapestry will post this on the Fiber and Textile board. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Wwwaaahhhh!!! These2 kitty things are awesomesauce! Didn’t ya just know it would be an amazing gallery? My gosh, I’m so excited for the rest!

I love, love, love the kitty shadow box!

[kicking myself for not doing the same…cold temperatures should kill off germs, I hope??]

Such a cute kitty with the perfect “wallpaper”! And the peeking kitty looks like they are getting ready to POUNCE, lol :heart_eyes_cat: