Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

And I got a lovely lovely bookmark from @jemimah I love it. Thank you so much. I’m so in awe of the joy and love that you sprinkled across the world with this swap. I ran with scissors!

16 Likes

I was surprised today to have an envelope from New Zealand! Love my bookmark/mini art from @jemimah!

14 Likes

All the chickadees are wonderful!

And I love that painting with all the circles done by @Stellato_escuro!

I am loving all the paintings! And the birds too of course, how sweet are they? And the bookmarks!

I wondered if it might be someone in this very swap! I couldn’t recall who made it so it’s fun you get to see it in action!

I received from @dinkime Friday, but this is the first chance I’m having to log in to post. I am the lucky recipient of her very first prayer flag! It’s just perfect for me. She based in on the Queen of Swords tarot card. “Fiery passion” is a really nice way to put it :joy: and the bright yellow and 3D sunflower were a welcome sight during the PNW rainy season. In fact, I could not get a pic without shadows because I think it brought out the sunshine. She also sent me some local potato chips (yum!), a sweet little paper crafted notebook, and a handmade card.

Thank you for swapping with me, Becky!

14 Likes

My lovely package from @anna.wahnsinn arrived!

The main event is this gorgeous (and little!) blackwork hoop, very likely inspired by similar work on my Hoopla wish list Pinterest board. The edge of a Craftster Trading Card is also in this picture, but this side has her address.

And the rest: the other side of the CTC some German goodies (there were 3 “Bremer Babbeler” candy sticks, but my mom and sister were over and I let them go home with one each).

17 Likes

When I googled the tarot card, this was one of the descriptions, I thought it sounded fun, lol.

2 Likes

@anna.wahnsinn cute trading card! The blackwork hoopla is beautiful too, I love that stark and almost lacy design.
@dinkime, such a great prayer flag, It’s so cheery. I love yellows and orange colors, especially this time of year

1 Like

I received from Onyxnox! She sent me the sweetest little ornament with a winter scene of a dear deer next to a brook with a couple trees in a snowy background. A project bag made out of the leg of some jeans, but with the pocket detached from the butt and added in to the leg - it is genius!. There was also some yummy chocolate, and a pair of crafty earrings. Thank you Bonnie!

18 Likes

Sweet and very thoughtful package from CLM/@Magpie including a lovely silhouette of my grandbaby from a picture i posted on discord Thank you!

16 Likes

I am just going to keep posting, sure i could put it all in one, but i think each deserves its own. This surprise package came from the lovely and talented @jemimah

Thank you Kirsten!

18 Likes

One more - this whole year has been a blur so far, sick since about the first, but one bright moment that stands out is receiving this lovely pouch by the lovely and talented @Edel

Thank you Edel!

19 Likes

@Averia, What a lovely bunch of goodies! I hope you are getting better.

Averia…all of the blue is making me…green with envy! :smiley:

Those are some awesome things…love the little scene and the jeans bag is genius!

What beautiful butterflies and cards…and that scrappy bag…wow…you scored a lot of little good things!

3 Likes

Today in little swappy victories, I now have confirmation that everyone has actually sent!! :tada:

Also I have a lovely envelope from @Magpie (& @Pigeon) of which I’ll post pictures tomorrow. :grin:

12 Likes

@Magpie aka CLM
THANK YOU for the surprise envelope with a sweet card & a Craftster trading card (was that what they were called?)
Made my day! :heart_decoration:

also, @anna.wahnsinn, the blackwork hoop is stunning!!
Makes me want to try that (I remember my grandma used to stitch blackwork & maybe redwork? from time to time)
Just gorgeous!

2 Likes

woo hoo!! I also received a trademark trading card from our own @Magpie!!!

Thanks for the lovely note and the card…I will remember to keep shiny things out of your sight…ha ha

This has been a fabulous swap with so many neat little surprises thrown in…I will always remember it as the first transitional swap I did…and it was fantastic fun and heartwarming!

3 Likes

I, too, got an awesome card from @Magpie!

Yes, this swap totally rocked! Must have been a bear to coordinate/organize cause it was so awesomely BIG, but it was so wonderful with all the little extra surprises!!!

3 Likes

Whee! Yay! This swap and my own personal Trading Card project really helped me through all the transition, especially when I was having a hard time with it. I was having a pretty hard time, lol, I am still mailing out cards, I made 80 of them. No kidding, I am now out of stamps. I wanted to send them to lots of people, everybody in this swap and the Dec ATC swap, Inchies, Imbolc. I loved those trading card swaps so much, I have a binder full of them. I hope we’ll see another round here!

6 Likes