Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

:green_heart: Here’s mine:

(plus a card from @Pigeon, some butterflies, some cute animals…)

14 Likes

The butterflies are so pretty! And gotta love your monster card! Really, everything is so cool!!!

The awesome just keeps piling up around here!

The 3 animals are ATCs I owed you from Dec & the monster card from @Kwality570 the monster Queen!

1 Like

I was looking at those earrings thinking “oh, how unfortunate, those look kind of like…” and then I kept reading and saw your comments, bahahahaha!!! That is AWESOME. :smiley: :joy:

5 Likes

I was away for a bit on vacation and when my held mail was delivered today it had such lovely goodies!!

I received this marvelous scarf from @ilovesnaills - I love the color and pattern, the little paw prints are precious! :heart:

In the box were some tea and these delightful little maple leaf candies (love getting such a unique treat!!). The card included a gorgeous piece of handmade paper that I just love the texture of.

I was surprised to see how well this soft lavender goes with the forest green I’m wearing today. Just gorgeous.

I also received a fantastic ATC from @Magpie - the master board background is really lovely and includes some metallic shades. Sorry for my sub-par photo, my house is totally dark and it’s difficult to get an angle with appropriate lighting (and without the shadow of my phone :woman_facepalming:

Thank you so much, Marion & Tisha!! What a heart warming way to start off the week.

18 Likes

Glad you like it all! I really enjoyed making the scarf. It’s such lovely soft yarn! Enjoy all the treats!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the cool ATC and nice note, @Magpie!

TOILET PAPER EARRINGS UPDATE: I wore them all day last Thursday when I went thrifting and to lunch with my neighbor. We went to at least 6 antique stores and thrift shops as well as to the restaurant and no one noticed that they were TP rolls! In fact, my friend didn’t notice. Or at least no one said anything and I didn’t catch anyone double-taking or staring a little long at my earrings. I FOOLED EVERYONE!

9 Likes

I also received a card and lovely ATC from @Magpie . It arrived Thursday but I had not had a chance to upload it yet.

8 Likes

ha ha ha I bet you are wrong…I think most people would be too polite or shocked to say anything or take too long a look…they would have to be totally oblivious to the world not to notice…ha ha ha…or…maybe where you are, TP rolls are the norm…or…they already know you are an odd one…ha ha ha

@ilovesnaills what an adorable pattern for a scarf!! Lovely neutral shade as well…

@Cyn-energy looks really nice on you! I agree…we get some good treats from swaps!!! yummmmmm

3 Likes

I also received a lovely ATC from Magpie with her info on it, thank you so much.

1 Like

I also received from dinkime

A felt puppy hoop with a silly face:

Barbeque chips sources from a local shop, and a layered paper card:

Thank you for swapping, @dinkime!

16 Likes

Loving all the amazing packages and swap items and squirreling away ideas for future crafting.

My package from @Immaculata finally made its way from the Netherlands to Virginia and it is amazing!

That tote bag is perfect (who could say no to a cat wearing glasses and straps long enough to accomodate a puffy winter coat?) plus she included some postcards, stroopwaffels (which were delicious), stickers, and some materials for making doll stuff. Plus her note was super sweet. Thank you so much!!!

And I also received a cute little pamphlet notebook from @jemimah as an unexpected extra!

17 Likes

I’m so glad that it has finally arrived and that you like it! The cat is definitely the reason why I bought that fabric in the first place.

3 Likes

I love cat fabrics and that tote made with the cat in the glasses is really cute! Looks like a fun bag to carry around special projects!

I missed the little puppy hoop! I want to try some animal hoops like that made of felt…they would be perfect for a nursery gift as well!

The blackwork hoop is stunning! I love repetitive designs like that.

I feel like I missed a lot even thought I visit daily…the felt chickadee!!! I love seeing all of the chickadee projects here…embroideries, paintings,

And the sunflower prayer flag…love how the center is popped out…

When can we do this swap again? (Just kidding…phew…it was a huge swap…almost overwhelming with all of the goodies!!!)

1 Like

I’ve been looking and admiring nearly every day - so many wonderful little good things! I want to catch up with a few comments too!

@AIMR that art journal is brilliant!! You’ve inspired me! (not for the first time either)
@Some_Girl the flamingo pocket letter is awesome - I want to reach through the screen and play with it! :flamingo:
@calluna’s cards/mini art works are so cool! and all those Mexican bits will be so fun to create with
@crafty-becky - gorgeous kitty hoop! Perfect :cat2:
@RoRo - that letter needlebook is the sweetest! just so cute :love_letter:
@psyche I love what you did with the tea bookmark - the little felt cup is darling! :coffee:
@Edel - the beautiful ATCs, the fabulous prayer flag, Ave’s gorgeous blue pouch - you’re just amazing!!
@Immaculata that mug rug looks so neat - what you did with the stitched writing on lined fabric looks cool! and the tote bag is fab!
@Raury the ocean hoop is so elegant - love the navy and white :ocean:
@Stellato_escuro such lovely paintings! cool idea to mount them in magnets!
@Onyxnox the little deer ornament is so cute! and I’m lucky enough to know firsthand how super-useful your denim project bags are (still loving mine)! And - haha, I think it’s hilarious that @Averia and I sent you exactly the same thing in different mediums! That felt birdie is the sweetest! we are in sync lol :bird::bird:
@dinkime awesome prayer flag! Love the 3D :sunflower: and the puppy hoop is just adorable :dog:
@anna.wahnsinn the blackwork hoop is stunning! so lovely!
@ilovesnaills - the paw print scarf is wonderful! lovely colour too :paw_prints:
@Magpie’s ATCs are gorgeous!! (am checking mailbox obsessively …)

I’m still waiting for some mail, but I’m hoping it’s close now!!

1 Like

@jemimah the mug rug is made from a scrap of what I think is a cut up old men’s shirt from my grandma’s scrap stash! it looks exactly like a lined notebook. Then I wrote down @plaidpineapple 's name and embroidered it in split stitch using ink blue floss.

4 Likes

what a cute puppy!

It looks really good! Hope you will share it as a completed project (if you haven’t already) :smiley:

Aaah, my attempts at keeping up with all these goodies have been futile! There is so much! :exploding_head: It is heartening to think about the cumulative love and kindness that were added to the world through all this creativity, done at what could be called our darkest hour (literally, being close to winter solstice in the northern hemisphere, and with our previous home offline, aka “gone dark”), no less.

1 Like