Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Ooohh that’s really beautiful! I love peacock colors. :blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

Peacocks are one of my other loves! This is amazing!

Wow! I didn’t know you could watercolor on wood. This is so beautiful. The details are lovely and the colors are perfect. :heart:

1 Like

Those butterflies blow my mind! Super pretty.
@Tapestry, i love peacocks! This is beautiful, and the sparkle is a nice touch!
@FrizzyTyger, those mountains are really cool, and the mandala is so pretty!

@anna.wahnsinn I really enjoy your blackwork hoop. Is that embroidery or cross-stitch? I’ve seen it in very old photos of dresses, but not as a modern thing.

@jemimah I love that heart you made for Magpie. Is that a bit of sewers measuring tape I see?

@Magpie Yes, I agree, your stamp-carving skills are great. Okay, what tool do you use? I have a… I think it’s Speedball…stamp carving tool set, but even with the smallest head it’s hard to carve intricately.

I use a cuticle trimmer! They are very small and sharp.

5 Likes

I received wonderful goodies from both @jemimah and @Magpie but have not had a scrap of time to pop on and say thank you. Thank you both for such lovely surprises! I received a beautiful ATC from Magpie and a gorgeous little hand bound notebook from Jemimah.

I am in the midst of getting a rental kitchen set up to start my baking biz (Crumbs), so it has been a busy few weeks. I have my kitchen inspection today, and I cater goodies to my first big event this weekend! I’m both excited and nervous. Hopefully I’ll be able to fill the edible craft boards with pictures of Crumbs goodies soon!

8 Likes

I received from waterbaby a little while ago.
She made me this sewn Halloween piece with a house! She wanted to make a chunky house, but all her papers were packed up.
This will go well with my Halloween decorations!
She also sent a tin of chocolate, which I have been eating. :wink:
And… these crafting supplies! I’ll be ready to use them once ATC swaps are open again.
Thank you, waterbaby!

15 Likes

Wow, great swap package!

The little quilted house looks like it would make a great companion to a row of chunky houses! :green_heart:

I love the Halloween scene! That background fabric and the bats are wonderful!

Hm. It probably should be like cross stitch I think, but the way I did it is probably more the wildest type of something — not entirely unlike embroidery. Because I had no idea what I was doing. I just found this awesome hoop on veghorsegirl’s Pinterest, and wanted to make that. It was supposed to be a pendant but turned out too unwieldy for what I had in mind at first. Also I didn’t want to stop stitching :smile:

5 Likes

I received a gorgeous package from @waterbaby. We both went with ocean themes and she made this incredible art quilt, and sent some stitch markers, lace and chocolate.

17 Likes

That is so pretty!

I love everything about that!

so peaceful and serene…the quilting truly compliments the theme…

@Tapestry that peacock is so beautiful - I keep coming back to look at it!

@fluffypants very best wishes for your baking business! Hope it all goes brilliantly!

@waterbaby your mini quilts are wonderful! Lovely stitching!

That quilt is so beautiful!

I hope everybody will post their creations in their own topics with close ups so I can oogle all the things!

4 Likes

I got extra bonus mail!!

My own super-awesome set of of cat stationery and a magpie ATC from the amazing @Magpie has arrived, and they are even better in person than in the pictures! AND I got the most fabulous card from @TheMistressT. The card is a summer shirt in a winter print to celebrate crafting across the globe, and it’s so beautifully made!

Thank you both for filling my mailbox with happy things!! Lucky me :smile_cat:

16 Likes

I wondered if that was where that card was going! :smiley:

All the cat & bookstack love! :green_heart: