Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Got my bonus goodies from @Magpie yesterday! It’s been Gloom Central around here weather-wise, so my pictures don’t do them justice.

LC trading card;

Dec. Swap ATCs from her and @Pigeon:

The first one says “What a perfect day for a cup of tea” and has a tea tag – on the string! – w/ a hidden message. The unicorn says “To err is human; to arr is pirate” and has a little tattoo :heart_eyes:. And the layering on the mane looks really cool in person. Thanks, Magpie & Pigeon!

11 Likes

So happy those got to you! The mail from me seems to be taking a very long time lately.

I received such a lovely and sweetly thoughtful package of goodies from @jemimah today, it came at the perfect time when I was really needing a lift too. Here’s everything all together, it was a LOT!

The card is such a beautiful little watercolour painting, this is a gift all on it’s own.

Then a wonderful prayer flag to add to my collection, it is ADORBZ!

I squeed a bit when I saw this ATC, that is a lot of wonderful packed into a very tiny space. And she says she is considering making more ATCs in future so yay, I can not WAIT to see her little masterpieces in that swap!

The best though, the absolute best this is this Merit Badge commemorating all the many years spent running with scissors. I am wild for this, it is going right up in my studio immediately so I can see it every day.

As if that isn’t enough, CHOCOLATE! Dark chocolate with fancy stuff it in. I am rationing a square of this at a time, maybe I will share ONE with the man, lol.

Thank you so much partner. I know you are still waiting on my package which is taking a very long time already but I wanted to tell you that I managed to get my original idea to work too so I sent you and @wittychild a second parcel each. That will make the end of this swap take even longer, sorry @thanate! You have been amazing at keeping track of everything for this epic, enormous, incredible swap already. You deserve a medal too!

13 Likes

I received some happy mail from Canada & @Magpie! Love it!!

10 Likes

oh goodness…seems like these last few packages are quite spectacular!

I agree…the card itself is a gift…and that merit badge…so many people need one of those with a matching crown and sash!!!

The ATC is also lovely and sort of depicts what I think of when I think of you…bright, happy colors!

good stuff all around!

1 Like

That prayer flag…SQUEE!!

And you’re such a sweetheart - I was positively not expecting extra goodies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Eeeeee!!! :purple_heart::rainbow::sparkles:

1 Like

I received my surprise from Magpie but it is currently being used as a bookmark at home. Thank you for the extra. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received two special items in the mail & they both made me so happy!
First this pretty card & elephant art from @jemimah:
Elephant%20Card

@Magpie sent me a really cool trading card:

That background is so pretty!

Thank you both!!!

11 Likes

I just realized I never posted my @Magpie ATC :flushed: Here it is:

It’s so cute! And I had to move a few cards around so it could move in next to my CLM card :blush:

11 Likes

wow–the background on that one is stunning and shiny…magpies like shiny things…ha…beautiful…

Yes, very metallic. The texture is awesome too, I love it. And our magpie soars!

2 Likes

Oh, @Magpie, your bonus package arrived, and…wow… just wow!

I’m utterly in awe over your stamp carving abilities. These are so me, and I couldn’t love them more!

And I love that the envelopes are pretty, too:

Thank you so much for not one but two amazing sets of cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I am so happy they safely arrived and you like them. I was pretty miffed at not being able to make the second set first, everything went wrong and I nearly didn’t send on time at all! Sometimes life conspires to mess up what seems like a great idea for a totally doable craft!

Now for @jemimah 's packages to arrive. The cat (cards!) flew outta the bag along with the butterflies since I made you both similar packages. I was so happy to see books and stationery on your Qs, I love those things too!

2 Likes

Aaaah!! Super-excited for both!! Your cat stamps look amazing!! :heart::rainbow::cat2::butterfly::sparkles:
I love stationery, and I definitely need some too!!

I sent to Stellato_escuro and she received a while ago, so I thought I would go ahead and share what I sent

It is a small 8x8 mixed media on a canvas board.

I also sent some tea and chocolate.

12 Likes

wow–that is really pretty…love the colors and the mandala sky!

1 Like

That painting is fab @FrizzyTyger!! The patterns and graphic mountains look really cool!

A rainbow of butterflies has finally arrived in my mailbox from @Magpie!!

This is such a perfect good thing for me, I love pretty stationery, and these cards are gorgeous. There’s also some spare butterflies (one immediately found its way into my in-progress art journal), lovely chocolate and a gorgeous wee card too! Thank you so much!! Can’t wait for the follow-up (so lucky!!) :heart::butterfly:

11 Likes

Those butterflies are really pretty…and I see one a few that will be beautiful in your journal!

Yay! We’re down to two official packages in transit! :green_heart:

(also, I love the peeking cat stamps!)

2 Likes

My partner received a week ago and I’ve already made a separate post so I thought I’d go ahead and add a pic here. I sent a chocolate bar and card (no pic of those) and this watercolor peacock on a wood section cutting to @Koreena. See separate post under art for more pics! The piece was finished with metallic watercolors so it has some glitter to it :joy:.

12 Likes