Little Green Wine Delivery Truck Box Card

TheMisterT’s good friend who is a wine maker surprised us by shipping us a half-case of his wines! Of course, I had to bust out my Cricut to make a thank you card.

TY-PickupGoodfellow01

I used my Sizzix Big Shot to emboss the panel on the back.

TY-PickupGoodfellow02

The files for this originally had a red truck with a big tree in the back, but the files came with one for a “plain” truck, too. I used that, then made my own files from clipart to cut the wine bottle and label.

TY-PickupGoodfellow04

TY-PickupGoodfellow03

His winery is called Goodfellow Family Cellars, so I used those initials to customize the license plate. Self-adhesive “gems” made the head and tail lights.

TY-PickupGoodfellow05

TY-PickupGoodfellow06

It was a little fiddly to glue all those circles, but I love how cute the wheels and tires are with them! I decided to use adhesive foam to give the fenders some added dimension. I used them on the wine bottle label, too. There was no way for me to make a mini version of their label since our scanner and color printer are out of service, but I think the little self-adhesive pearl captured the gist. The labels on the reds are maroon and silver.

13 Likes

I’ve said it before, and i’ll say it again: you are one clever crafter!

I like how you personalize your cards…the recipients know that it is a meaningful and heartfelt “thank you” or sentiment because of all the details you put in! The gemstone lights are just so cute and I love that you substituted a wine bottle for the tree!

This is super duper cute!

It’s just the perfect thank you card!

Thanks so much, everyone! This was a relatively easy make (once papers were chosen) and now that I know I can put just about anything in the bed, I will definitely be making more.

Oh yes, so much! I remember posting that any stitcher would love to receive the tomato pin cushion card you made and then it showed up at my house! I keep that where I will see it’s every day. I would betcha a half case of wine your friend is going to to keep that truck card forever, it is so great.

4 Likes

So cute! You always have the perfect card for everything!

That is just perfect! So cute and thoughtful!

Awww, you guys! THANK YOU!

No way! I’m keepin’ that half-case! Well, it’s only 5 bottles now… He is a middle-aged, single dad of two young boys, so I imagine he will not keep it forever. But I do imagine it will be set upon his deck or something for awhile until one of the boys decided to play with it or he needs the space. That’s fine!

This is so cute! I’m sure the lucky wine maker will love it.