Little Knitted Mice

They are sweet :mouse::mouse::mouse:

I love these, so cute.

2 Likes

duly noted :blue_heart:

I learned how to knit at 6…by 9 I was able to knit quite well with tiny needles…I was also more daring and tried anything…to be honest, I could not knit this today if I tried! ha!

4 Likes

I hope you do give knitting a try. Warning - it can be super addictive!!

Wow, that’s fab!!

Thanks…I still have it…it is 57 years old!

1 Like

I hope so! Right now I’m working on a little crochet hat for a 6" doll. The next one for the 14" one will be made of different yarn to be sure! Also I’ll look for a short tute, I’m not quite sure what I’m doing. But the kids got to pick today, that’s what they chose :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Knitting anything besides a rectangle is completely baffling to my brains. These little ones are so adorable!

1 Like

Eeee! I LOVE these!
I’ve desperately needed a small project to use up my yarn odds and ends. These are adorable!

1 Like

Oh. Emm. Gee.

1 Like

How could they not sell fast? The sweaters are great, really cute mice :smiley:

1 Like

Very sweet little mice indeed. I definitely want to do this pattern. Thank you for the link. I’ve always bee wary of FairIsle as I don’t trust my tension but these would be a brilliant way to get started as well as using up scraps.

2 Likes

Yes, do give it a try. I find with fair isle it’s important not to pull too tight. With this little pattern you can easily tweak the stitches if you need to - and hide any messy extra yarn or knots in the stuffing!

2 Likes

I love them :heart:

1 Like

I love them too!

1 Like