I made these for my IYP partners. I had never made needle books before, so this was a real experiment! There’s a bit of wonkiness but I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
I had a plastic cutting board that had gotten a lil too close to the heat so I decided to repurpose it here. I wanted to make sure nobody got poked by errant needles!
I found some fuzzy upholstery fabric (yay for stash!) and also used some scrap cotton for the lining. I also decided after a couple of false starts and much deliberation (and channeling of @roler) that I would embellish them with felt and/or embroidery.
These measure about 3 inches square when closed.