Little Owl Worry Stones

These are super cute. I love that they have a hole to be able to wear them.

1 Like

I love your wee owl worry stones…each one is so unique and perfect!

1 Like

I loved the different gift shop worry stones as a kid, too! Your owls are clever and so sweet, I wouldn’t have been able to leave a place without one. :grin:

1 Like

Ooh, these are great! Love love love :blue_heart:
@JoyfulClover did you seeeee these?!

1 Like

These are glorious. I love their peaceful little faces, and the details of their ‘feathers’. I would definitely be wearing mine all the time because it’s so beautiful I would want to show it off :slight_smile: But maybe on a long necklace so that I could ‘worry’ him when anxious.

1 Like

These are so sweet!

Oh - those are wonderful! I have a little jade one that came from my grandmother’s nightstand, after she passed away…

@Magpie I remember the worry stones! They came after the pet rocks and I would hoard them marbles (not the purpose).

These are much more attractive, and I like they can be threaded onto a cord or lanyard.

1 Like

I must show baby.sweets4ever2 these tomorrow! He finds the best worry stones out in the wild. He’s always sure to show me THE perfect spot on a stone for testing your thumb. He’s going to adore these.

1 Like

Adorable.

1 Like

Awesomeness! Love the fact that you can wear them!

Love these! Making them wearable is a great idea

Super cute. I just want to cuddle them. :purple_heart:

I can attest to the amazing-ness of the owl worry stones. I bought her @artsycandice’s amazing owl head in the garage sale and she included two of the worry stones. Look how cute they are and so unique and different and special! <3<3

1 Like

Just clicked through from the post on Facebook because I knew who made them immediately. :slight_smile: Nice work!

1 Like

These are terrific!

1 Like

This a so charming and elegantly simple!

1 Like

This adorable little owl worry stones have been picked as one of this week’s featured projects. Thank you for being an awesome part of LettuceCraft. We love your work!

4 Likes

Congrats on having these as a featured project :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, how on Earth did I miss this???

These are the best! You are such a great crafter and artist! I love this so much!

1 Like