Little shop of horrors FPP denim jacket

Itโ€™s finally done! I made this large foundation paper pieced Audrey 2, for my musical theatre obsessed daughter. It has over 200 pieces of fabric. I had planned to make it into a cushion cover, but she suggested putting onto a denim jacket.

And here it is in all is glory

Miz Mollie modeling it

30 Likes

ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!! I love it as a jacket! Mollie looks thrilled!!

3 Likes

Holy shiznits, what the what?! Amazeballs, omg.

3 Likes

This has got to be one of the coolest jackets ever! 200+ pieces of fabric? Your dedication is enviable. I love the bright pops of color against the jacket.

3 Likes

That panel is seriously amazing!

3 Likes

Speechless! Absolutely speechless. This is incredible! How long did it take you? 200 pieces?! Wow! Absolutely brilliant idea to put it on a jacket. Beyond cool.

3 Likes

Everyone is killing it with these denim jackets and this is no exception. No backpacks while wearing this bad boy!

4 Likes

Forever. And I think that there is closer to 250 pieces

6 Likes

She is, sheโ€™s going to a big musical theatre awards ceremony at the weekend, basically all the amateur groups in the country get together, give awards, drink, sing, stay up late. Itโ€™s the highlight of their weekend, so I wanted to get this on the jacket so she could wear it.

7 Likes

This is amazing! What a great way to show off your work, tooโ€ฆ way better than a cushion cover!

3 Likes

:star_struck:
Amazingly wonderful!

3 Likes

That is amazing!! Hats off, for sure!

3 Likes

Absolutely spectacular!!! My brain canโ€™t even begin to fathom how you got this competed! What a stunning gift, she is going to be so happy wearing this, wrapped up in love and awesomeness!!

4 Likes

This is EPIC!! AMAZING! I am in awe!

2 Likes

Good golly, this is a-maz-ing! Art Molly can wear!

2 Likes

That is spectacular! Your daughter looks thrilled. I hope you will โ€˜milk itโ€™ - 'Making this wonderful work of art, took as long as your gestation and birth. And was just as painful!"

2 Likes

Iโ€™m so totally going to use that :rofl:

3 Likes

wow, wow, wow

Moms are the BEST!

2 Likes

Yeah, this!! :point_up_2:

Phenomenal! Iโ€™d wear this until it literally fell apart.