Little witch

I made this little witch with a pattern from the Mini Kingdom crochet book. The pattern also calls for arms and a couple of little buckles, but I thought it look really cute just like this, kind of like a kokeshi doll, and since the person Iโ€™m planning to give this to collects kokeshi, it seemed perfect! :slight_smile:

The hat and โ€œwigโ€ both come off, so this could be mixed and matched with other pieces from the same book to make a variety of dolls. :slight_smile: I hope to make more from this book because there are SO many cute patterns, although I will say the patterns are surprisingly complicated for such tiny cute things. That hat is scrunched up by design and has a relatively complex set of stitches to make it look that way, and there are more pieces to the body, etc, than there seem to be. But I definitely love how this turned out!

29 Likes

Sheโ€™s perfect!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Adorable! I love the shape of the hat.

1 Like

Adorable! The scrunchie hat is very interesting and so is that hair, woo! Very neat-o that they are removable too, Iโ€™m going to see if the library has the book. I have friends with little girls, Iโ€™m sure I could find someone to make a cute dolly for.
I will say though, Iโ€™m surprised that such a thoughtful pattern doesnโ€™t include a jogless stripe technique. It isnโ€™t that tricky & the results are so worth it in my opinion.

1 Like

My goodness she is adorable! All those little details really create a slick finished project!

1 Like

Utterly adorable!

1 Like

Soooo cute! And tiny!

1 Like

Adorable! I love that little slouchy hat!

1 Like

So very cute, I love her curls!
Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think itโ€™s perfect without arms!

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: YeeeEEEE-HAW! Your handmade goodness is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :fireworks:

1 Like

So cute! Arms are overrated, anyway. It kind of gives off updated, oversized vibes of the vintage Fisher Price little people.

1 Like

This is super sweet and looks like it took awhile to create!

1 Like