Lizard Notebook

I painted this notebook for @Bunny1kenobi in the Quote swap. I have a bunch of notebooks left and was trying to inspire myself to get back into decorating them.

She had a great quote and she likes little lizards. Admittedly, I finished the lizard and quote and was at a loss on what else to do. @Kwality570 suggested the stripes, which I think finished it off nicely.
I completely forget to get better pics, so this is it.
I lightly sanded the cover because it was slicker than the other ones. Then I used Posca pens for the image and writing.

17 Likes

I love your painted notebooks! The stripes really do add a bit of visual interest.

2 Likes

The lizard & the font looks great! I love that quote so much.

1 Like

I love the lizard. He is just perfect.

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS. So adorable! And I’m glad that @Kwality570 gave you the stripes idea! I literally squeed when I opened it!!

4 Likes

Another winner! The lizard colors really pops against that blue and the stripes give it that little finished detail.

3 Likes

This is so great! The lizard looks ready to walk right off of the notebook. Did you trace the words or write them yourself? The letters are perfection!

3 Likes

I wrote them on transfer paper and copied them onto the notebook.

3 Likes

It looks great. Never in a million years would I have been able to make my letters that pretty. That’s why I use letter stamps! Ha!

3 Likes

the lizard is great and the stripes were a perfect choice

2 Likes

This looks fabulous! Your work with the Posca pens is so beautiful and neat.

3 Likes

Just perfect. The stripes are a nice addition!

2 Likes