LOL Doll backpacks

Unless you live with a glitter-encrusted 8 year-old llamacorn, you might not know that there are LOL doll accessory tutorials all over YouTube. Well, I do and today I made a tiny pile of LOL backpacks.

Here they are! The one with a black circle is waiting for me to add 3 tiny white dots so it can be a bowling ball. Yes, I see the hot glue blobs everywhere, but the glittery llamacorn didn’t seem to mind.

12 Likes

Very cute. My Granddaughter is obsessed with these dolls. I hate them because of all the tiny pieces, but I buy them anyway because she loves them so.

1 Like

The tiny pieces drive me bonkers, too. She is obsessed, so I’m probably going to make many more tiny glittery things. :smile:

I know several adult doll collectors who love LOL dolls. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can see why doll collectors of all ages love them. Each one is so unique and full of personality. Their accessories and details are adorable.

1 Like

I’ll bet she is happy with those adorable back packs! Nice job!

Can I just saw that just the idea of a LOL bowling ball backpack makes me happy. (Not that I knew these existed because my 14 old is a nothin’ glitter 'o gold kinda gal), but the I think I can bowl way better than I actually can just geek’d out!

1 Like

At least it’s good she wants the handmade (and hopefully cheaper) items than needing stuff to be new :smiley: At least this way it’s personalised, none of her friends will have the same :smiley: Great job

I never heard of LOL dolls. But the backpacks are adorable. I bet your 8 yo llamacorn loved them!

Adorable…and boy, those backpacks are small!

They look good, I’m sure she’ll love them. I’ve never seen that LOL before :open_mouth:

These are great! Bookmarking this for my 6 and 8yo to see and make, they love their little LOL dolls.

2 Likes

Her name is Sleigh Babe and she’s from the glitter globe series. My daughter received three for Christmas. They all come in their own snow globe. They’re really cute!

2 Likes

Oooh thanks! I really like her hair, it’s quite unique for them. I’ll have to go have a google. :slight_smile:

Wow. I had no idea there were accessory tutorials. I have two daughters, ages 7 and 5 who both love these. If they learn about these tutorials I may find myself not making anything else. lol

1 Like

Yes! My daughter and I are now always on the lookout for bits and bobs that can be turned into lamps, coffee cups, hats, etc. LOL’s are all consuming. :smile:

1 Like

Oh man. My girls will flip over this. I had no idea this was a thing!

Cool backpack designs! It’s always nice to have a pack, purse, etc. to stash doll accessories in.

I own several LOL dolls (the larger, Barbie-sized ones)…but…I still haven’t gotten around to opening any of them! :rofl: