Long Awaited Kitchen Curtains

I finally finished them! I bought this fabric at a thrift store 3 years ago. I bought the curtain rods 6 months ago. I finally got up the courage to make them today and it wasn’t bad at all.

17 Likes

I know how you feel…I try to mix needed things I can make with fun things…I also have curtains to make, but I only started a year ago! lol…maybe in another year…

Yours turned out so cute…the fabric is bright and cheery! Cross that off the list!

2 Likes

Cute! I love cafe curtains. They give privacy, let in light, and decorate the window all at the same time!

2 Likes

Sewing always seems like so much work and takes over my whole living space - measure, iron, measure, cut, iron, measure, pin… before you even get to sewing! :exploding_head: I am very happy with them and have more sewing plans in the future. I’m never going to get good at it unless I practice.

2 Likes

I agree! I have a suet feeder that I moved up a little so I can still see from my comfy chair when the curtains are closed. It feels amazing to finally take down those horrid mini blinds once and for all.

1 Like

Oh huzzah on finishing a long planned project! I know how those can linger for years! I love how sunny & cheerful they are. Thinking of a sunny morning with a cup of tea, planning the day!

2 Likes

Those are adorable! I need some so badly! Our kitchen faces our jerk neighbor’s bathroom and in the summer let’s just say…we can see everything!

2 Likes

So cute and cheery! Congratulations for getting to check them off your list!

1 Like

It looks awesome!!
It is both functional and beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like