Loth cat stuffies

My kids love Star Wars , and we’ve been watching Rebels lately so they both requested Loth Cat stuffies for Christmas. @marionberries posted an adorable dinosaur stuffy project and recommended choly knight patterns, so I started there. I started with the Teto Plush free pattern and made a few modifications. Embroidering the stripes took ages, but I think my kids will like these.

13 Likes

Your kiddos are going to be thrilled! These are adorable and look like a great size for snuggling.

2 Likes

They’re adorable. Wow, you embroidered the stripes??
The loth cat got a squee from me and my husband when we saw it in Ahsoka. Well, my husband doesn’t really squee, but was very excited because we both love cats.

2 Likes

These are so cute. I’m glad Choley Knight came through for you.
The kids will be so excited.

2 Likes

Now i have to watch Asoka! These are adorable! Your kids are going to go bananas.

2 Likes

That embroidery! Wowza!

1 Like

How cool is this??? Obviously love in every stitch! So cute, too!

1 Like

What a great way to ensure they get the stuffed animals they want! Beautiful job on all those stripes!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! The kids are insisting that we watch all Star Wars in chronological order, so we haven’t made it to Ahsoka yet, but we are looking forward to seeing it soon! The stripes are all chain stitch…a decision that my fingers regret but my kids will appreciate. :laughing:

These are AMAZING! Love, and I’m sure your kids will, too!

1 Like