Lots of small watercolours

I made a few small artworks for the Little Good Things swap, and I think most have arrived now, so I’ll share a few of them. These are all watercolours.

The star of the show has to be Chaircat. This is ATC size. I haven’t done many ATCs, but it’s fun making tiny paintings!

This is the ATC I painted for @Magpie. It’s called C-ster Love and I tried to include as many different crafty things as I could - embroidery, knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, cross stitch, painting, beads, and rainbows.

This is another ATC size cat, with autumn leaves. I’d like to do a bigger version of this sometime.

I also made a bunch of watercolour bookmarks / mini art.

I had so much fun painting in the holidays - being back at work has really interfered with my painting time!

28 Likes

I love them all, especially the one for me. And Chaircat, of course. Those eyes! That hat! So excellent.

3 Likes

They are all great but I especially love both of the cat ones

2 Likes

I love these! The little stacked birds are adorable!

1 Like

The birds and the elephant :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The cat floof captures a cat-titude perfectly. I can virtually SEE the tail flipping!

As a recipient, THANK YOU for your generosity, Jemimah! You’re a rockstar!

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

All of these are great, but I really love the cat with autumn leaves!

1 Like

I’ve got my birdie bookmark at work and smile every time I bring my book out at lunch. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They are all so sweet. You did such a good job.

1 Like

The snail is also wonderful!

1 Like

They’re marvelous! Your collection of small watercolors makes me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your watercolors are just so lovely! I feel incredibly lucky I can admire your work up close, every day!. :heart: Thank you!

1 Like

Beautiful little works of art!

1 Like

I am partial to cats so of course, I gravitate to them. I love the motion of the one with leaves. It reminds me of my Dahlia! Black cats are hard to do.
My favorite bookmark is the elephant. It’s absolutely adorable!

1 Like

They are all really well done, the Autumn Cat is so detailed for such a tiny painting.

1 Like

i looooove those kitty ones!

1 Like

The pirate cat is so neat!!!

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

I hate when real life interrupts my craft time! :rofl:

Beautiful little paintings!

Thanks everyone!

I know right?? Work has been hard the last week or two and I’ve hardly touched anything creative, but day off tomorrow - it’s painting/sewing time!

2 Likes