Lovely Heart Diamond Painting

I’ve been wanting to try out diamond painting (is that what it’s called?) for a while and found this little kit. It’s perfect for Valentines Day and it was the perfect size to give it a go and see if I enjoy it, and I do! It turned out super cute and was easy and relaxing. I may buy a bigger one to try out soon!

9 Likes

So cute! I’ve also been hearing a lot about diamond painting and was confused as to what it was all about. Yours turned out great :heart:

1 Like

I had never heard of this… Looks like a cool outcome for a first project! Nice!

It’s almost like painting with numbers except you use these little flat back diamonds. The “canvas” is sticky and marked with a pattern in which you stick the corresponding colored diamond to. There is a neat tool you use to pick up the diamonds and stick them to the canvas.

2 Likes

This is so neat! It turned out very pretty.

1 Like

Looks very cute! Good for you for trying out a new craft, that’s fun to do :wink:

1 Like

Oooh, thanks so much for sharing this! I’ve seen so many ads for this style of art on Instagram and stuff and have been intrigued, but worried about believing random internet ads. It’s great to hear that it was easy and relaxing!

Oh, I’d never heard of that craft before. Yours looks really good.

I’ve heard of this but never saw a completed one until visiting my MIL last week at her seniors residence. Most residents have displays set up in the hallway beside their door. There was a beautiful cardinal, which I thought was stitched, until I touched it and a diamond fell off. Thankfully it wasn’t noticeable.