Lucky Ducky Team Mascot, Needle Felting

21 Likes

Eep!! Adorable…I love your wee ducky mascot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha, once again, your creativity amazes me! XD Does this little mouse ever come fully out of the costume, or is it such an enthusiastic mascot it keeps the suit on full time?

3 Likes

Hilarious and adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you @loves2experiment & @roler!! :mouse:

While making this, the mouse was inserted and removed several times, but I would no longer recommend anyone try to do that because it would be difficult to put the mouse arms back into the ducky wings. Removing the ducky helmet is still possible but puts wear and tear on the ears.
He’s a full time mascot now.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

My son thinks this may be his favorite one. :mouse:

1 Like

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

faints from cuteness overload

3 Likes

You got me! I clicked on it thinking you’d done a commissioned duck for someone’s team…and then…surprise! :grin: I actually squealed. I love it.

1 Like

Very nice. At first I found myself wondering why the duck’s eyes were set in so far (I didn’t even notice the mouse ears peeking out). And then surprise, it all made sense!
This is so creative and once again very well executed!

2 Likes

Downright adorable!

2 Likes

Thank you @AntBee, @calluna, & @AudiobookLover!!! :mouse:

I’d been thinking about doing something like this for ages, but never had the balloons to make it. What I learned is this would be much better to make using Merino batting and not Merino top.

He is a completely done mouse underneath. He is thinner than most of my mice and I gave him mitten hands instead of digits. I kept having to reattach his mouth every time I put him in or took him out of the ducky suit.

It was a interesting project!

3 Likes

So very fun and creative!

1 Like

Thank you!! :mouse: :duck: :smiley:

Ha!!! This is so clever and adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG he has a tail sticking out! This is sooo adorable! I love the little ears and the detail of the zipper on the back! So clever!

1 Like

Thank you @TheMistressT & @Rlynn & @Riechan!! :mouse: :duck:

I wonder if I shouldn’t have used a taller mouse, but aside from seeing a bit more of their ankles, it probably wouldn’t have made a significant difference. :wink:

Oh my goodness! Love it! Sooooo cute!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :mouse: :duck:

This might be the most original idea yet! Wow, he is a cutie!

2 Likes

Thanks!! :mouse: :duck:

I have a piece of notepad paper on my work table so I can jot down various ideas. I had this idea ages ago, but couldn’t find balloons. Finally added a small package of them to an online order.