Luscious Fiber in the Raw!

Anyone have any awesome fiber they are getting ready to start playing with? Wanna share the fun so we can all be inspired and drool over it together?

Just wanted to share with you an awesome fiber harvest from one of my French Angoras! I haven’t weighed it yet, but it is a pretty full bag, and mostly prime. :slight_smile: can’t wait to spin it!

Bag of bunny fluff

Provider of said fluff, Blazin’ Boots. She is a booted red french angora (lots of red, and not as much white color)

And after the trim, when she was on a date to start baking new fiber seeds. Her boyfriend is a harlequin colored french angora!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh what a cutie she is!

Thank you! She’s really a sweet bunny too.

I can’t say favorite, because I end up saying that about ALL of my rabbits. They are kind of spoiled between the treats, fancy fresh hay, toys, heated bun barn with tons of ventilation, AC in the summer, LED full spectrum lighting etc…

1 Like

What pretty bunnies and gorgeous fiber! I can’t wait to see what you do with it.

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m not sure if I am going to ply with a blending filament or not.
Eventually I want to use my fiber to make a nice super soft and amazing throw, like a friend of mine did with her bunny fiber.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

And now I want bunnies.

1 Like

Bunnies!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These buns look so happy and spoiled! Just as they should be. (Makes me miss my bunnies!)

1 Like

Soooo preeeetty and fluffy!! I do not have raw fiber, but I’m so interested in yours now! How do you clean the fiber before turning it into something else? I’d be nervous I’d wash it all down the drain doing something silly with it. Or felt it prematurely.

Gorgeous bunny. Whatever you make will be stunning.

1 Like

Ahhh that looks so soft! And your bunnies are adorable! :rabbit2::rabbit2: My husband and I want to get some angora rabbits some day when we’re not living in an apartment.

1 Like