Mac and cheese pouch and lanyard

I was playing with this embroidery zip bag design and the mac fabric, made this to possibly hold a phone. My hubby said to add a noodle that looked like the peanut butter jelly banana, but it still just kinda looks like the banana :sweat_smile: he did sing the song with mac and cheese lyrics though :laughing:

20 Likes

It really does look so much like the box!

1 Like

I was trying to picture a foil-plastic pouch for mac and cheese; just assumed you were recycling real packaging.

really cute!

1 Like

This is so whimsical and cute! Where ever did you find macaroni and cheese fabric? I have a kiddo who would go crazy for that.

1 Like

Thank you, I sell fabric on the side and bought a bolt :sweat_smile:
You should be able to find some on Etsy

1 Like

So much fun!

1 Like

How fun is this???!! I really thought that this was somehow made from the real packaging! So clever!

1 Like

Soooo cheesy! In just the right way!

1 Like

Love this! The cute little dancing pasta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is such a unique idea for a purse. I love mac and cheese, maybe thatโ€™s why it tickled me so much to see this! Great job!

1 Like

How did I miss this? Itโ€™s incredible! It funny and quirky and I would wear it all the time! Awesome!!

2 Likes

I donโ€™t think I could be more in love with something. This is FABULOUS! SOOOOO COOL! I instantly recognized the noodle as a noodle.

I would use it everyday also, just like @gozer said!

2 Likes

That looks so good! Iโ€™ve seen the pattern for the mac&cheese bag but hesitated to get it. iโ€™d have to find the fabric lol. Love your strap too!

2 Likes

Thanks, I was the same way. I didnt get the pattern until I had the fabric. Thankfully I was able to get some in Canada :blush:

I thought it WAS a cut of fabric that looked like the box! Wow! You did excellent work!

1 Like