Macaron Coin Purse

I made this for my partner in the OTT Secret Swap but it was lost in transit and all I have to show for it is pictures.

I’ve wanted to try one these for awhile so when I saw it on her list, I had my project. She also wanted birds and I knew exactly what to use. Fastest I’ve ever decided on a swap item.

It’s all hand sewn and measured 1.5” x 1.5” when closed. I have never sewn this small and was so proud of it, that’s why I’m heart broken it’s lost.

Open on a plastic pencil case for scale

21 Likes

This is amazing! And I’m hoping it makes it’s way there eventually. This is the coolest!

2 Likes

My goodness that’s cute! No wonder you were so chuffed. I, too, hope it finds its way eventually.

3 Likes

It is adorable! I hope one day it makes its way home! :blush: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I love that fabric! Great job on the tiny sewing too!

1 Like

Super cute! How maddening that it’s gone astray. Those fussy cut birds are just too adorable, then the feathers on the inside! Great job.

I have started shipping UPS to the states rather than Canada Post. It’s around the same cost but includes tracking & items are usually delivered within a week.

1 Like

How stinkin’ cute is that? What a lucky swap partner!

It’s a shame it was lost, it’s so cute. I like to imagine them going into a huge warehouse of wonders and some amazing person finding it and treasuring it. :blush:

1 Like

Oh, you have a right to be proud of it! The stitching looks great and the birds look so nice on it, too. Hope it gets there eventually… Some swap packages seem to be taking forever, so maybe hope is not lost yet.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind.

So teeny! So cute!

1 Like

So stinking cute. The fabric placement is perfection.

1 Like

This is adorable. I’m so sorry it went missing! I had a whole swap package go missing last year, so I understand being so disappointed. Hopefully it’ll still show up!

1 Like

This is so lovely.

It’s upsetting me more than it should that it is AWOL. Everytime I see this thread pop up I’m upset.

I hope it turns up and doesn’t stop you from making more lovelies like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:scissors: :yarn: What-ho, Gentle Crafter! Your craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :thread: :page_with_curl:

1 Like