Machine embroidered Harry Potter tea towels

In my quest to get better at posting swap items I’ve made in their own posts, here is the first! I made these for @dinkime in the Little Good Things swap. I was originally looking for Disney patterns, but it was way too hard to choose from so many characters to even start. Then I found the “My patronus is Mickey Mouse” and switched gears. Plus, the maroon in the tea towels was the perfect shade, so I felt like I was on the right track. I hope she gets lots of use out of them!

25 Likes

I thought you hit the nail on the head with the mash up of HP and Mickey!

Lovely job…I would be hesitant to use them…they are so pretty…

1 Like

::Gasp:: These are PERFECTION. And you’re making me want to get my sewing machine out of the garage.

1 Like

These mashups are absolutely perfect. I’m so glad you made your own post for them.

1 Like

Oh, I hope she will use them. I’m always reminded of all the amazing swaps I’ve been part of when I use the items I’ve received.

Doooo iiiiit!!!

1 Like

Of course! and, we all know where you are in case she needs more… :smiley:

1 Like

Wish I could click the :heart: multiple times!!! I love these so much. Particularly love the “Hogwarts wasn’t hiring…” one.

2 Likes

These are fabulous! Any Potterhead would be super happy to own them :slight_smile: Nice work!

1 Like

They are fab! I really would LOVE to have an embroidery machine, but budget is not available unfortunately.

Absolutely AMAZING work!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

These are so cool, I love the combination of Disney and Harry Potter.

1 Like

The patronus one I am using in my bathroom (dry my hands on, lol)…debating what to use the others for! If I could figure out a reason, the Hogwarts wasn’t hiring would head to school with me!!

1 Like

These are wonderful!

1 Like