Magic Making with MistressJennie - An LC Community Class

Today’s class time is listed as 1pm PST.
Do you mean Daylight time or Standard?

I double checked the time zone on the zoom invite, it just says Pacific time (US/Canada).

So…whatever time it is in your zone when it is 1:00 on the west coast (Oregon, Washington, California) is when the class is.
1:00 pacific time
2:00 mountain time
3:00 central time
4:00 eastern time
I’m not sure about Arizona if it is 1:00 there too.

thanks. AZ is Mt standard, same as Pacific Daylight.

We’ll make sure to get you the link to the video recording of the class as soon as it’s ready.

1 Like

Here’s my suncatcher and bracelet.

10 Likes

Great class, thank you!

I used supplies from stash, so my pieces look a little different from the ones made from kits.
Bracelet includes a faience scarab and some turquoise beads. I made the earrings for extra credit.

I actually had a crystal, but the mermaid insisted on being the star. She’s been waiting for a project for years, it’s great she can been seen now!

8 Likes

So much fun! And to finish 2 beautiful projects! Wow! Awesome class MistressJennie!

6 Likes

@kittykill, the pink and stork scissors are so YOU!

@steiconi, your bracelet is lovely and I adore that you did ‘extra credit’! :joy: The mermaid is AMAZING!

@heartofglass, I love how your multi-color bracelet came out!

Forgot to show you guys the bead and charms stash….

Can you tell I like things neatly sorted and labeled? :joy:

9 Likes

Oh, here’s the resource/learning page from Fire Mountain Gems. The website itself is also great for search-ability. You can filter and narrow down what you’re looking for in so many ways, that it takes a site with millions of items, and makes it super easy to narrow it down to exactly what you are looking for.

https://www.firemountaingems.com/resources

6 Likes

The class was fun - thank you! My projects:

8 Likes

I love how our sun catchers are all different. We each had the same color combos but we really personalized them.

The bracelets are beautiful! I am wearing mine today.

4 Likes

I hardly ever wear bracelets, but I love wearing my new charm bracelet and feeling a small burst of pleasure every time I see it and am reminded that I made it!

3 Likes

Right? I’m all like, “I so made this!” I LOVE what you did with your suncatcher. That is so smart.

4 Likes

Thanks! I like watching it sway around when the fan is on :relaxed:.

1 Like

Well there went an afternoon… lol
They have VERY MANY beautiful things to drool over!

2 Likes

Beautiful pieces! Sorry I was gone and missed it…hopefully, it will be offered again!

1 Like

If there are enough folks who missed this one, that want me to repeat it, I’m happy to do so. We also talked about doing a ‘Part II’, with alternate projects using the same crimp pliers.

3 Likes

I have crimp pliers but really have no idea how to use them properly…a repeat or different projects would be great!

I really love the idea of making ceiling fan danglies!

1 Like

I love my froggy bracelet so much I’ve been wearing it nearly every day!

9 Likes

My favorite jewelry makings resource from way back is https://www.rings-things.com/
Prepare to lose an hour or so filling your cart
Note: check the “sold by” line to see how many you get. $8 for a flower bead?!?! Oh, you get 50 for that price!

3 Likes