Complete - Make a Bag and Fill It (Signups 12/30-1/13, Sendout 2/27)

I’m willing to ship international for this swap.

3 Likes

Just turned in my Q!

2 Likes

Yay! That’s pretty exciting!

2 Likes

Me too - just sent it in!

3 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Yay! Excited to have more people in the swap and more bags in the gallery.

3 Likes

@Magpie @Edel Today is the last day to send in your Q if you still want to join. :blush:

3 Likes

Also pinging @Bunny1kenobi and @photojenn, who expressed interest in the initial discussion on the other thread. And @gozer, I’m also hoping you’ll post pictures in the gallery if you make a bag for yourself without officially participating in the swap.

3 Likes

I will! I got it cut out, but not sewn. And I have about a million things going on so I know I can’t join a larger swap. I am super excited about the gallery and bummed that I can’t join in.

3 Likes

Thanks for the ping, I’m going to skip this one. Looking forward to the gallery!

2 Likes

Sorry guys… I have more on my plate than I expected. :confused: I really wanted to do this one.

2 Likes

House of sickness over here, ugh.

3 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi @Magpie Sorry you guys can’t make it! I hope everyone gets well soon @Magpie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stupid covid. This is the 6th time, I mean, come on now.

2 Likes

6th time? that’s rough, sorry @Magpie

3 Likes

I just realized that the “Extras?” question in the questionnaire meant, “Yes or no on extras?” I’m so silly!
:crazy_face:
I thought we were doing extras for sure, and the question was just asking what things appeal to us.

3 Likes

Poor @Magpie, I hope you feel better soon :heart:

I’m excited to get crafting for this swap!

3 Likes

It’s not me, it’s Rob. So, man cold.

2 Likes

Oh no!! Man sick is no fun at all. Thinking of you all.

1 Like

Hey all check in question.

Have you made bags/purses before? What was the occasion?

1 Like