Make a Pouch + Fill It - R2 (Send Outs Sept 25, 2023)

Woohoo! So many pouches on their way to their final destinations. I can’t wait for the gallery to start filling up!

1 Like

The one I sent is set to arrive Monday Sept 25th, long wait, whew!

2 Likes

Oh man, senders already? I am still stuffing this pouch over here!

3 Likes

My pouch is done and maybe halfway filled? I’ve got some more ideas for fillers though!

1 Like

My pouch is done. I’ve order one filler that I hope makes my partner laugh like it did me. I have one idea I want to go pick up at a store and some vague ideas for some crafted goodies I need to work on.

2 Likes

I have been disappointed with what I’ve found in the stores near me. I’ll be adding a couple more crafted items and will try to widen my store circle a bit this week. Really want to send by week’s end!

3 Likes

I have part of my pouch done. I’m trying something new to me, so it’s taken a bit longer than anticipated, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. I have all of my fillers ready at least! I’ll probably be sending right at the deadline, but I think it’ll be worth it.

2 Likes

The fabric I wanted arrived today! Hooray! Also, I received!!! I will get pictures posted tomorrow. :wink:

3 Likes

How is everyone that hasn’t sent yet doing? Since there are still several that haven’t shipped, do we need to extend the send outs until Saturday, September 30th to give everyone a few more days? What do you think, @jillybeans @geekgirl @Abbeeroad @SonjaBoo @Bunny1kenobi @Dfabbric @chameleonhound?

2 Likes

I should be okay, I’ll be able to send out this week

^^Same! I just want to pick up a couple more fillers. I have a store in mind to try to hit up (I’m feeling tomorrow) and am on track to send by EOW!

1 Like

I’m doing okay! Debating on whether to send tomorrow before we leave on vacation, or bring it with us to send at the end of the week in case I find other goodies :wink:

1 Like

I’m doing fine! The item I was waiting for arrived today and I’m finishing up another project. I’ll be shipping on time. :grinning:

2 Likes

Canada Post tracking says my package arrived yesterday, eep! @Teachergirl, didja get it? Hope you like everything!

1 Like

And my pouch is full! :raised_hands: Now to write a card and package it up (admittedly, these steps take me longer than they should :see_no_evil:)!

2 Likes

Ooh, I received a big ole package of awesomesauce, gonna put pics in the gallery now…

2 Likes

Just waiting on glue to cure, and I’ll be sending!!

3 Likes

My pouch is complete and I’m so happy with how it turned out! I’m getting it all packaged up so that I can send out tomorrow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry @magpie, i wasn’t able to check mail for a bit, going to start using lunch breaks if i am waiting for a swap.

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of this great community!

1 Like