Make a Pouch + Fill it - Round 2 Gallery

You are so good at making themed projects! The headband and the magnets are fabulous!

Personalized address labels are so practical!

Also, love that large pouch!

2 Likes

Thanks! The pouch had to be big- I needed to fit a headband into it! LOL!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, kwality570!

The fabric is from Etsy! I was determined to find batik skulls. Lol! The little bottle is from Temu! You can get some pretty cute and cheap doodads from there! I didn’t make the candle, but I found it at a local flee market type place.

3 Likes

I got my amazing package from @Kwality570. First off I am blown away with the yellow woven fabric. I cant believe Kwality570 made it from scratch, its so amazing😍 im obsessed.
I got this adorable key monster, Ive never seen one before. Some fun pens, to do post it and the best stickers. The bookmark is so cute and the tags are perfect for my next convention/craft fair. The last pic is a close up of the sun, like look at that perfect weave. Im so in love with everything, thank you so much

10 Likes

That pouch is amazing! And I think I recognize that fabric :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wowzers, what an amazing fabric! I love the sweet sunny face too, that’s so classic Leann :sun_with_face:

1 Like

How did I fall so behind on the gallery??

Love the snark-filled package from @chameleonhound - and that batik pouch is perfect!

I’m sorry to read about your pup @Kwality570. :heart: I’m glad crafting is giving you a coping outlet.

Those rainbow flying geese from @Dfabbric are sooo cool!! And that bag is just wow! So much space and compartments!

A super fun package from @Bunny1kenobi!! That Majora’s mask stitching is just wonderful!

Such a sunny and cheerful pouch from @Kwality570! She sure puts the quality in Kwality! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The sun in the middle of the blue is so cheerful! The texture is fabulous on the yellow!

I need to know about that crochet bag…it looks adorably like a wide mouth monster!

2 Likes

That key fob is adorable. And so useful.

2 Likes

Love, love, love it all! That key monster is adorable

1 Like

Here is my fabulous package from @SonjaBoo !
She knows how to stuff a pouch!

First the bag. Love the colors and the heart

Next a couple of sewn booklets and an accordion book and a :slightly_smiling_face:

The accordion book outstretched. Also some sewing clips and pretty doodads.

Next is some crafty themed Emory boards, a measuring taoe, lip balm, washi, embroidery scissors, and a decorated matchbox with more cool doodads

More doodads, embroidery floss, gel pens!

And really cool ephemera.

Thanks @SonjaBoo for a great package

10 Likes

Wow, that’s like 5 swaps in one! Total spoilage, and you deserve it!

1 Like

Awesome package! I see those shiny fancy stickers useful in one of the assemblage pieces you make so well.

2 Likes

@SonjaBoo what an amazing package! I absolutely love the pouch and the accordion book the best, but it’s all so very great.

2 Likes

So glad you enjoyed it @geekgirl! I loved crafting for you!

I also received from @geekgirl, despite the postal service doing their best attempts at keeping the package! It was well worth the wait!

I asked for a Halloween themed pouch — look at how cute this is!

And a look at all the loot! So much gorgeous ephemera and colorful paper goodies. Swoon!

Thank you so much for a wonderful swap, @geekgirl !!!

9 Likes

That fabric is awesome! Beautiful assortment of goodies.

1 Like

Bahaha, “Who left the bag of idiots open?” :rofl:
Oh, Carlee. I almost peed laughing! :joy:

The ephemera & whimsies are super awesome and the pouch is too fantastic. Wherever did you score that starry batik? I love it.

2 Likes

I usually get all my new fabrics at a local store. They also ship.

3 Likes

I’m in awe of those wonky bits! Beautifully done.

This is such a spectacular gallery!!

Did you guys all see that the Make a Bag and Fill It Swap is open now?

1 Like