Make a Pouch + Fill it - Round 2 Gallery

Post your goodies here!

Original Swap Thread

3 Likes

Let’s start the gallery off right! I received from @Tapestry today and it’s amazing!

Ready? She sent me…a porg pouch!!

It’s so excellently made. That face! Ack! I love it.

And…all the fillings! I especially love the flower cards and ATC that she made (!).

Tapestry also very sweetly included mermaid pens for my daughters. Nailed them! Lol.

Thank you so much @Tapestry! We love it all!!

15 Likes

I’m so glad you like everything! I knew the second I saw your nerdy Pinterest board I wanted to make a porg pouch.

The gray material isn’t quite what I wanted (sewing craft felt vs a more luxe material). Hopefully it holds up well.

4 Likes

WOW! That’s absolutely amazing! What a great package to start off the swap gallery! Gorgeous stuff, @Tapestry

And this swap is your 10th completed with positive feedback, so you just got your 10 Swaps Completed Badge too! Congrats!

6 Likes

Yay! I got a puppy badge! But also…only 10? That feels like I’ve been slacking.

5 Likes

Ah! So stinking adorable! It’s the perfect size too. And the goodies are so fun. Great package.

3 Likes

That is wonderfully done, how perfect for you!

3 Likes

I love that pouch!

5 Likes

How cute is that pouch???!! Talk about setting the bar high, ma’am! :smiley:

4 Likes

That is super cute, and such wonderful fillers! The stickers are adorable.

4 Likes

What an amazing start to the gallery! @Tapestry, you sooooo nailed it for Abbeeroad. The Porg pouch is freakin’ adorable, and the fillings are so sweet and fun.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I received from @curiousfae yesterday! She surprised me with all sorts of Halloween goodies and dang even the box was cute!

Here’s the carefully packed pouches (yes plural!) She made me a little purse and a dice bag, a cool apothecary book box, and a nifty sign with my name:

And after the explosion here’s all the paper crafting ephemera, fabric bits, washi tape, hand-painted charms for my Halloween tree, cute little statuettes of a tombstone and an autumn fox (in the bag with the leaves), plus candies and tea. What a haul! Thank you!

Please note that this swap package was thoroughly investigated and approved by the resident Box Inspector:

13 Likes

Wow!! Awesome bags and so many fun fillers!!

2 Likes

Ooh, I LOVE this classic colour combo, it. is. FABULOUS!

1 Like

What an awesome package! I love the matching bags. Great idea.

2 Likes

Yay! Glad it made it.
Thanks everyone.

I made two because I didn’t read her Q comments very well and eventually saw she mentioned a dice bag. :woman_facepalming:t3: Luckily I had enough yarn and time left to make one.

5 Likes

I love the color combo and the two different types of pouches!

Plus, hello, crochet…STRETCHES so you can stuff it to the max, which is what was done! WOW for all the goodies inside!

3 Likes

@curiousfae Those bags are fabulous! I love the stitch pattern on that big bag. The colors just sing. Gorgeous work!

4 Likes

I realized that the little hand-painted charms were partially obscured and I wanted to post a close-up so everyone can appreciate the details! They might be my favorite part!

7 Likes