Many, Many, MANY monsters - Monster Jam 2020!

I might, just maybe, have had an slight obsession with making recycled sweater monsters.

It’s possible this is only half of them.

You can play along with Monsters too!

21 Likes

Yeah, you might have an obsession and it’s not mushrooms :smiley:

4 Likes

Ha! I mean, there is no lie here!! Truth!

@Magpie the color palette of these monsters speak to my SOUL! So much love here!

4 Likes

I :heartpulse: these guys so much! Now I wish I had a sweater to cut up so I can make myself one!!!

3 Likes

What a fabulous monster mash!

3 Likes

I love all of them. They each as so unique and quirky. I bet your imagination was going wild with more monsters to make! My eye immediately goes to the 3 in black and green stripes. I also love the complete green on with the ears (8th from the left, top row) and the grey guy with the extra long orange striped arms (bottom row, 4th from the end). These are all so fun and amazing! I love them!!!

2 Likes

I think there may need to be some separation needed here. Are they breeding or multiplying Fission?

Love them all, they are so wonderfully unique and full of personality,

3 Likes

ha ha ha I see some traits that could prove breeding…a lot of cousins in that picture… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw, thanks all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I did have an excellent time coming up with shapes and ideas. They were a lot of fun to make and I was so happy to rescue ugly, holey old sweaters from the thrift shop.
The lime green, purple, bright red, and some of the white was angora and cashmere, they were the softest most snuggly monsters ever!

2 Likes

What a cool idea! I especially love their hearts.

2 Likes

omg.
you are crazy.
for monsters!

2 Likes

So stinking adorable! Each one has a personality.

1 Like

An amazing collection of monsters!

1 Like

I love them all!

1 Like

These are so cool! Where did they all end up living?

1 Like

Adorable little monsters! But I’d be afraid to leave them alone. You might come back to wild parties.

1 Like

They all went off to live with a new friend! We had a photo in the small town news about exhibiting them at the library, this was a fun thing for my small girl and I. Look, some of them are nearly as big as she is! And yes, she is in fact holding a monkey, haha.

5 Likes

Hehehe not far from me at all!!!

1 Like

My goodness your library was practically overrun with monsters!

1 Like

Wow, what an amazing little clan! I love that they lurked around the library.

1 Like