Marchand de Fromage, Needle Felting

23 Likes

Oh, my! :heart: If I thought the details on your little mousie friends were something, the 100%-obvious-what-it-is blue cheese is killing me. These just keep getting better!

2 Likes

So. Stinkin’. Cute!!!

2 Likes

The hat! Love it!

2 Likes

That little coat. All the details. So cute. Keep 'em coming! They always brighten my day.

1 Like

look how proud he is of himself! amazing, beautiful, fabulous as always!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :mouse: Squeak!!

I’m not really happy with the photographs, but it was hard to get everything set up and no easy place to get it set up and be able to take photos from different angles. Hope to somehow change that in the future!

Actual cheese cloth, that I had dyed, was used in making his coat. Easier to see on his sleeves than the rest of the coat. It provides just enough stability to make a very thin felt cloth which is easier to drape.

This! Amazing.
I adore your latest creation :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect! Those cheeses look absolutely deliciously edible.

1 Like

I love Harlan. I love cheese. Winner! x

1 Like

Thank you!! :mouse:

I think of all the mice I have made, so far, he has the most non attached accessories. I believe his tables are Hickory wood, but I could be mistaken. I live in a forest. It is sometimes difficult to tell from which tree a branch fell. (others are very easy to identify)

Your attention to all the details and stories you give the mice is so intriguing every time!

1 Like

Absolutely this!

1 Like

Oh man, this one is my new favourite. The grapes. I can’t even.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! :smiley: :mouse: Squeak!!

There were so many possibilities with cheese! The hat was not the first that came to mind. The swiss cheese came first. The edam was the only cheese that was wet felted to get that nice waxy rind. The brie came last, or maybe it was the acorn to set on the brie. This one was in the works over a long period. :wink: