Market Bag

I finished a crocheted market bag with leftover yarns. You can see where I transitioned to a different variegated yarn near the top. At first I didn’t like it and then I loved it. The body is acrylic and the upper and handle are cotton for more strength and stability.

19 Likes

Looove those colors!

1 Like

I love it! It is so bright and cheerful!

1 Like

I just love the colors! It would not be a market bag for me…I would drag it around like a purse!

1 Like

Great bag!

1 Like

That’s gorgeous!

I crocheted a market bag from plastic grocery bags. The baggers always recognized what it was made from.

2 Likes

It turned out great!

1 Like

Love the colors!!!

1 Like

You are so good at this! I LOVE your bags!

1 Like

Thanks you guys! I really like the colors too. I have been drawn toward bright colors as everything is so doom and gloom lately.

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous!! I love the colours.

Beautiful!

I love these colors! Fabulous!

Oh, that is beautiful. I think that’s one of the nicest crocheted bags I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Thank you! I have been making a lot of bags and I am getting better at it. I recently finished a bag for the Secret Santa that I am really proud of. Hopefully they will receive it - I had a nightmare last night that all my packages were lost and I had to reproduce everything. Sheesh.

1 Like

What a great market bag! The colors and that top stripe are awesome!

2 Likes

The bottom swirl is especially pretty!

1 Like

This is super cool! The darker at the top is cool. Almost like an optical illusion. I like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like