Marshmallow crispie cakes

Thought I posted this already, but can’t find it now, so …
My younger son helped me to make these for my older son to share at school for his birthday.
We made 3 different lots - no chocolate, white chocolate and milk chocolate. I saw plenty of children munching on them as they came out of school, so it was worth the effort it took to force myself to make them.

7 Likes

I’d never heard of putting white chocolate in crispie treats before, but I bet it’s delicious!

1 Like

It is!
White choc is my favourite. Miles is lucky I let him take any of that batch to school!

1 Like

Yum! Want to try the white chocolate ones… must be delicious!

1 Like

When I saw your post and then your comment about thinking you’d posted this already, I knew I’d seen it somewhere so went investigating … you posted about it in the Thing-a-day February Craftalong.

1 Like

Ahhh. Thank you!
So I wasn’t going quite as mad as I thought, but I had intended to post here as well. My brain must have farted at that point :joy:

2 Likes

These look delicious. It’s so sweet of your younger son to help create these for his brother’s class treat. The white chocolate sounds scrumptuous. I have never been able to make rice krispy treats as the mixing hurts my hands for days so people who make these are my heroes.

1 Like