May the Fourth Swap Gallery

Fantastic drawing @Abbeeroad!! and the Grogu magnet is super cute!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m still a little unsure about the drawing, but I love how Grogu came out…I made myself one too!

Here are some pics I took before I sent. I’ll also make posts if these on the 4th!

8 Likes

@Abbeeroad - the drawing is great! Is it watercolor? Love that magnet. Absolutely adorable!!

Yes, watercolors. :slight_smile: I definitely was inspired by you mounting your artwork on cradle board. Totally elevates the piece!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to post up your creations on the board on May the 4th! And check out this Round Up!

1 Like

I received my awesome package from @jemimah

I absolutely love everything and can’t wait to frame my little grogu painting. The hit list notepad is so cute and that Luke and Yoda sticker is begging me to put it on my sewing machine. The chocolate is delicious as you can see I forgot to take a pic until after I’d opened it😆

5 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it arrived in time for May 4th!

2 Likes

What an awesome rendition of Grogu!! And the hit list notebook is both hilarious and well done!

2 Likes

omg - look at that watercolor - so nice. - everything is so well done :slight_smile:

this gallery is outstanding.

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like everyone received! Yay for a flake-free swap and that everything came in on time to post for May the 4th!

4 Likes

got mine from Momiemae - they are so cute and adorable :slight_smile: two of my fav’s - thank you so much

5 Likes

Super cute!!

1 Like

@momiemae those little felt creations are so sweet!!

2 Likes

@jemimah - I LOVE that artwork! It’s so pretty and love the background and colors you chose. The hint of purple under Grogu really makes him pop! The Hit List is cool too! Amazing package all the way around.

@momiemae - Adorable!!! I love that C3PO! All those tiny details. He is such an underappreciated character. I love it! Leia’s expression is great too!

2 Likes

Thanks! I got a kit from Ollies. I have never done something that detailed with felt before so I was nervous about how it turned out.

2 Likes

DON"T FORGET TO POST WHAT YOU MADE TODAY ON THE MAIN THREAD!

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!

My goodness, it’s not letting me post. Just let me post!!

2 Likes