Metal Signs

I made these signs with my cricut. The signs are from Dollar Tree, the vinyl is from Hobby Lobby.
I made two Texas signs, one deer sign, and one with Frankenstein’s monster kissing his bride

This was inspired by an embroidery post I saw today and I wanted to give her credit but now I can’t find the post! Please tag her if you know who I am talking about.

12 Likes

Ooh, pretty galaxy vinyl! I like the mandala added to Texas. It looks like you would’ve had to be pretty careful while weeding it though!

2 Likes

Great use for those Dollar Tree signs! And you definitely had your weeding challenge with a couple of these - nice work!

I’m trying to work up the nerve to try a vinyl project with my Cricut - is this a project that used heat-applied vinyl or just self-adhesive?

2 Likes

These were actually really easy to weed. These just stuck on the sign. I am looking into getting a better heat press so I can do tshirts. I only have the mini right now.

2 Likes

I have an affinity for the Bride and Frank, so my eye goes straight to them. These are great.

2 Likes

These turned out so cute! Not sure what size they are, but I could see a host of these as Christmas ornaments.

1 Like

They are pretty big. About 6 inches I think.

1 Like

Ah. So unless you had one of those ginormous trees… NOT Christmas ornaments. :laughing:

1 Like

Lol yeah. Not unless you wanted them to be the main focus. They would have toppled my little charlie brown tree.