Mimsy and Whimsy the dino sisters

Meet Mimsy and Whimsy!

These sisters are nothing alike, but love each other very much.

When they head out on their weekly trips to the farmers market, they both don their hats and make their way to pick up fresh produce for their elderly neighbor, Mr Bruno the Brontosaurus.

Mimsy is the more down to earth sister. She wears a sensible hat, carries a matching tote, and often stops at the used bookstore on her way to the market.

Whimsy is the head in the clouds sister. She loves to wear various costumes and sometimes even changes out her accessories in the middle of the weekly trip. She loves to visit the thrift store to find fun costume pieces while Mimsy is in the bookshop.

20 Likes

I canโ€™t decide which is more adorable, the fake mustache or the bellies photo.

1 Like

They are adorable!! :heart_eyes: Love their little accessories too!

1 Like

They are the cutest! Love all those mix n match accessories.

1 Like

These are Soooooo cute!

1 Like

Omg, theyโ€™re soooo cute! And their story and distinct personalities! I love their accessories and adorable tiny little arms and roundness. Perfect!

1 Like

These are so cute, I adore them.

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

They are both precious! I love them!

1 Like

They are adorable!

1 Like

They are the cutest sisters ever!

1 Like

Absolutely darling!

1 Like

Hahaโ€ฆI think these are my daughtersโ€ฆ :laughing: Excellent character building.

2 Likes

I love their tiny T-Rex arms and their fun little accessories. I really enjoyed reading about their unique personalities, I think that may be my favorite part of this whole project!

1 Like