Minecraft Glowstone Lamp Light Cover

What an awesome collaborative project by you and the hubs!

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

this is awesome! My household would love this, how creative!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope we do many more!

Well you know how I roll :wink:

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

This is incredible! Looks just like the one from the game (I should know, spent 2.5 hours automating all my redstone lights.) I thought youā€™d bought this when I saw the thumbnail, haha. Great job!

2 Likes

ahhh so you can lose hours playing too! :joy:

Thanks so much! Iā€™m going to tell the hubby you thought we bought it! He will be so proud!

1 Like

Super cool! I am super interested in creative lamps and this one really stands out!

2 Likes

This is a really cool project for those who love minecraft :smiley: I really like the end result, so pretty

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™d love to see pics of some that youā€™ve come across. Iā€™ve never been a ā€œlampā€ kinda gal, but I love what we created :smiley:

<3 Thanks! I really love it!

1 Like

@Mindboggld Oh, boy. Youā€™re in for itā€¦ I have a multi-level Pinboard for lamp makes!

1 Like

My nephew would lose his mind over this! :grin:

2 Likes

Whoa! Thatā€™s a lot! Definitely going to look thru these!

2 Likes

My best friends son loves it!!

1 Like

This is incredible! Iā€™m a huge minecrafter so this speaks to me. :3

2 Likes

Awesome! DS2 has a 3D printer and loves creating things. This is inspiring.

1 Like

What a creative idea.

1 Like

Just two words to describe this: Friggin amazing!

1 Like

Yay! Iā€™m so glad you like it!!

Thanks! The hubs has been pretty slammed at work but if he shares the 3d models for the sides, Iā€™ll try to remember to let you know so your son can make one if he wants :slight_smile:

My hubby came up with the idea and we all collaborated to figure out how to get it done. Itā€™s been a fun project!

Hahaha I love that!!! Thanks so much!

2 Likes