Mini Garden without the Pollen

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!!!

:exploding_head: No. Stop it right now. I simply cannot cope with so much awesome in such a small space. I must exit the internet.
Returning sometime later: just saw the seed packets too!!!
:green_heart:

1 Like

Whoa!! Blown away!! Amaze-balls. :flushed:

This is so amazing! :sunflower:

I love the Meow Kitty.

This is exquisite. I want to live thereโ€“without the pollen!

This is quite possibly the most magnificent thing Iโ€™ve seen this year. This makes me SOOO HAPPY. I want a non-garden garden. :heart:

This came out so beautiful!

This particular plant was made from white dollhouse laser cut leaves from Alpha Stamps. The leaves were colored with alcohol markers and I added a wire stem before sticking them into the pot. Easy peasy. Iโ€™m going to buy a punch if she ever has one availableโ€ฆmy cat loves that plant.

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments! This is a project that can be done by anyone of all skill levels. Most of the work is done by paper punches, the rest with tweezers and squinting and glue! You can do it.

2 Likes

I love this so much!

Oh, yes please!

I did see the teeny garden gnome, how utterly adorable is he?
The troll however, I am terrified to go outside now lest I discover such a beast in our garden!

1 Like

OMG! This is sooooo amazing! It looks like that wonderful corner of the cute boutique grocery you go two when on vacation in a resort town!

The detail here is unbelievable, I could get lost and stare in awe all day! I for one, would love to see a tute on the hydrangeas, my most favorite flower. :cherry_blossom: