Mini hot glue wrought iron chandelier

Well that’s just the most wonderful off-use of a product ever. So smart of you to think of that!

2 Likes

Oh the things you discover when you come to Lettuce…you can make an awesome mini chandelier from hot glue! Fascinating process.

3 Likes

Wow! That is really cool.

1 Like

Ooh, please tell me you’re going to have someone swing on it!! My 12-year-old self, who made a lego version of the Disney Zorro set, is deeply jealous! :grinning:

2 Likes

Too cool!!

1 Like

I love your mini chandelier! I can’t believe it’s made of hot glue. It looks great!

2 Likes

Fantastic idea!

1 Like

Just like old school 3-D printing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love this and love it’s for Zorro! I was seriously obsessed with those movies as a kid! How much fun!

1 Like

This is AWESOME! Do we get to see the completed project, too? please, please, please… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You bet! Come to the Tucson Miniature Show in October and see it in person!
But I plan to post it here when done, as well as my favorite bits and pieces along the way.

2 Likes

Here’s another hot glue piece for the scene. The picture is hand painted, not by me, and needed a fun frame.

3 Likes

Oh, how perfect for a Zorro-ish scene! :heart:

1 Like

Oh, miniature Zorro :smiley: nice. And making a chandelier is not easy, at all, I wish you the best of luck :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! You are one of the featured projects for this week! Awesome!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks!

So clever.

1 Like

Ooooh, that opens up even more possibilities.
First with building 3D items from hot glue
Second, maybe I finally have a compelling excuse to buy a 3D printer!

1 Like

What a cool way to accomplish this! And the end project sounds like it is going to be really neat. I can’t wait to see it all together!

1 Like

Thanks for all the love, guys!
I used a different technique for the final chandelier, posted at Wrought iron mini chandelier...NOT hot glue
but am going to try the hot glue technique for the iron fence.