Mini hydrangeas in a jug

So much has happened lately that crafts have been put to the side. But I realise I need crafts in order to stay positive and sane :stuck_out_tongue: so I’m trying to do small things, and by that I mean finish miniatures.

Both the flowers and jug needed to be completed, they were mostly in parts that I had to glue together. I’m not that happy with the flowers yet, I’m certain I’ll be able to make them more realistic if I try.

24 Likes

So pretty! How did you make the the flowers?

1 Like

So utterly charming!

1 Like

Wow! When I read ‘mini’ I had no idea :sweat_smile: amazing!!

1 Like

Really pretty!
What is the jug made of?

2 Likes

So pretty! And yes crafting is very therapeutic!

1 Like

So cute!
(Hydrangias, especially the dark blue and purple ones, are my favorite flowers.)

1 Like

This is really cool! How did you put such a tiny pattern on the jug?

1 Like

So beautiful and so many questions! How did you make their flowers? They look so delicate!

1 Like

this is fantastic. and yes, we all wanna hear about the construction of the blossoms!

1 Like

Very pretty and delicate looking.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for the late reply, things has been hectic around here.

Both flowers and jug is made out of paper, except the wire in the flowers.¨
I used the pattern for the jug from, but I didn’t use their printout instead I used scrapbook paper with tiny flowers on it. Tutorial found at patsminis

And the flower was inspired by, but I kept the circles as circles. I did wet them so I could easier shape the tiny petals. The pattern I used was from 1inchminisbykris

3 Likes

Wow! That’s incredible…

1 Like