Mini Kitschy Valentine Wreath-ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

I decided to do a mini version of my most recent project, a kitschy Valentine wreath.

I think it is about 1:12 scale, but maybe not exactly that. This will give you some idea of scale:

I don’t think this is “art”… but it was fun to make! Would never have thought to give it a try, without the challenge to nudge me. Thanks!

25 Likes

This is just perfect! All the tiny vintage-y things! The sweet dear and the red rose are my favorites. If you add a pin to the back you could even wear it as a brooch!

3 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

This little Valentine makes me happy! Huge grin!! I love it!

:heartbeat:

1 Like

Nothing says Valentine’s kitsch like conversation hearts!

That’s the cool thing about this challenge; it’s forcing everyone to look at their crafts through a new lens.

3 Likes

It is so cute! I loved the big one as well but to see this tiny one…all the itty bitty kitschy things you had to decorate it…nice job thinking small!

1 Like

Ooh, now a miniature one! I love this one too!

1 Like

That is too cute! Thanks so much for entering

1 Like

Great job stepping outside your confort zone!

1 Like

It sooooo cute! Wherever did you find all the teensy weensy things? The wee pink vintage deer, oooh!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! The deer is actually one of the non-vintage pieces. I got it from an Etsy shop called “Sugar Sunrise”. Search the shop for “deer” and there are several cute products. I think this one is called “Balloon Animal Deer”.

1 Like

So cute! This would make an adorable brooch to wear year round and spread love!

1 Like

Super super sweet and adorable!!

Ooh this is so cute! I love all those tiny little bits you found!

Super duper adorable!! I’m glad you decided to join the challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh that is just too cute!! :sparkling_heart:

Awww! Way cute!

So cute!

How cute, adorable wreath, and so many tiny cute decorations to go on top of it :smiley:

1 Like