Mini Mushroom Magnet

For the magnet swap, I created a tiny mushroom forest scene using clay. The back is a small branch cutting so it’s got lovely ridges and tree detail on the sides. The plants, butterfly, annd mushrooms are all clay. I added details to the background and butterfly with acrylic paint.

22 Likes

Oh my word! This is soooo cute!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s beautiful!

1 Like

Awe! Your picture is so much better than the one I took, darned Daylight Savings and winter.
This magnet is incredible! It is so pretty, and the mushrooms are magical! I love that you added leaves to the background instead of just painting it green. it adds so much atmosphere.
Thank you so much. It’s amazing. My sister is a huge mushroom lover and I will have to keep it away from her when she visits.

1 Like

Thank you!

Sorry for any sibling strife I may have caused! But I’m so glad you like it. This one and the fuzzy monster were my favorites.

1 Like

Your attention to detail is spot on! I really enjoy the yellow and white dots. They remind me of fireflies. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Just so lovely!

1 Like

Thank you!

Lovely! I love the leafy details.

1 Like

Thank you!

Shut the front door!!! This is amazing! did you use air dry clay or the bakeable stuff?

Thank you!

I am useless with air-dry clay, alas. I’ve tried several varieties with no success, including paper mache clay. I need the precision of polymer clay.

2 Likes

That’s so sweet!

1 Like

Thank you!

gr8 job. My friend would weep to find that it’s NOT in her mailbox.

When we 1st met she told me that she loved-loved mushroom decor. I told her that I was sorry her life was crap. Yeah, she didn’t get it either, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:! Your comment made me giggle.

:butterfly: :green_heart: :mushroom: Congratulations! Your sweet Mini Mushroom Magnet is a Featured Project this week! :mushroom: :green_heart: :butterfly:

3 Likes