Mini Occult Market Shop

I have another shop addition to the street bazaar I am working on, this one is a miniature occult shop.

I made gazing balls from marbles and beads. The brass statues are some I picked up in Sri Lanka.

I made colorful spell candles by painting round toothpicks and assembling them in bundles. The smudge sticks are made from dried moss wrapped with crochet thread.

Those little charm bags were sewn, filled with an assortment of shells, stones, runes and talismans then tied with a bit of embroidery thread.

I have two shops finished so far. They look pretty good together!

25 Likes

Love, love, love your mini occult shop! Your collection of market shops is looking really fab!

1 Like

Thank you!

Wonderful!
What’s next, a Chinese herbalist?

2 Likes

Ooooh, that’s a great idea!

@Bunny1kenobi made a lovely apothecary chest…

2 Likes

Creative!!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing little details. Can’t even imagine sewing those tiny little bags.

1 Like

Thanks! They were a challenge.

1 Like

My goodness this is divine! This is definitely a street bazaar I would want to wander! I am trying to make my mind’s eye start seeing the mini potential in everyday things and it really seems like you have that mastered!

2 Likes

This is amazing! I love how exact, realistic and complete with every appropriate supply it is! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Oh my gosh the tiny detail! You never cease to amaze. I love it!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

These are wonderful!!

1 Like

Those mini candles! The tarot cards! This is adorable and so well done!

1 Like

Thank you!

So very, very awesome. I want to wander in and do some shopping in this little market myself!

1 Like

Thanks Jennie!

Congrats! Your Mini Occult Market Shop is one of this week’s featured projects! :tada:

1 Like