Mini Pocket Letter R2 Gallery

Oh my word- this gallery is awesome!

@Kwality570 you did, indeed, nail “moody”. Perfect!

@bluebird The Peanuts mashup !! Oh my gosh, so fantastic! And the little bears are so cute and making me long for winter.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :blush: I’m so happy you enjoyed your pocket letter, @Kwality570 ! I had fun making the little bear friends for you. :slight_smile: :bear: :bear: :bear:

1 Like

Oh they are wonderful! So cozy.

2 Likes

@bluebird - I’m in love with that mini pocket letter! The bears are fantastic. I am completely enamored with the first bear and the way he is watching his cup like he is scared to spill it as he does his cheers. Absolutely precious! Each of those bears is so cute and has so much personality! Agreeing this is such a “I love Fall” card. Perfection!

3 Likes

@Kwality570 and @bluebird You 2 have really set the bar high! Bluebird those bears are so adorable. they look like illustrations from a childrens book…

Speaking of setting the bar high - I received from @gozer! She did a triptych scene of a cozy little town. it gives me serious Richard Scarry vibes and I LOVE Richard Scarry! and all the little citizens. I counted 5 little kitties and there’s even a cute little monster.

out of the sleeves

In the sleeves with a copy for me to color!

the back with the goodies and some extras

The goodies out of the pockets

Thanks gozer! This is wonderful!

12 Likes

@geekgirl - if you look on the back of the middle card you will see two flaps. They fold out to complete the picture without gaps. I wanted to make sure if flowed both inside and outside the holder.

And I’m really glad you like.it. it was so fun to make!

12 Likes

Seriously nice work! The extra detail of the fold out flaps is wonderful! It was fun finding all of the cats and monsters…and the couple that needs curtains closed! ha

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! So many fun details to explore in that scene! Def Richard Scarry vibes!

3 Likes

So fun and vibrant! So much to see! Plus I’m a sucker for the triptych…! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! :blush:

@gozer - What a wonderful triptych! So much detail and fun things to find! It also reminds me of Richard Scarry! :slight_smile: I love his work! What was the prompt? Was it ‘cozy little town’?

2 Likes

@gozer What a stunning little triptych! I love the little town!

2 Likes

I received this adorable “porkrock” band from @Bunny1kenobi!!! She went with my pigs with wings and animals playing instraments theme!

The band is know as “Lard of the flies”!
On guitar we have Belly, on keyboard we have Chops, and the singer is Brisket!

I love all of the goodies, especially the frog in a suit playing the violin!!!

8 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi This is so funny! I loe it so much and I love that they all have butterfly wings. the background is super cool. Did you make it with distress dyes?

4 Likes

I received from @curiousfae for my butterfly theme.

The natural progression of an obsession is from birds to butterflies.

I love the hand-lettered tag! The letter was folded into origami.

And the loot!

Thanks! I just need to stuff yours,and it’ll be on its way.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure how the background was made. This was from a masterboard I got from someone lovely on LC. Wish I could remember who it was!

Thanks for the kind words. It was fun coming up with these guys!

2 Likes

@curiousfae the butterfly life cycle is so pretty!

2 Likes

@bluebird The pop culture mashup cards are so fun! You did a great job on them! I absolutely love the adorable bears. I love how the one on the left and the center are going “cheers.” Clever.

@gozer Oooh, the cozy little town is seriously so cute! What a fun design. @geekgirl, I see the Richard Scarry connection, too.

@Bunny1kenobi I love the PortRock pig bang! So funny!

5 Likes

@gozer That town is great! So many fun details and colors. What a wonderful idea.

@Bunny1kenobi I am in love with those pigs! I especially love the pose of the third one with her little mischievous look and tattoo. So dang adorable!

Y’all are amazing.

3 Likes

oh wow look at all the awesome goodies I’ve been missing! how fun.

2 Likes

I also recieved from @Bunny1kenobi - wonderful ATC’s, loving the images and collage. the backgrounds are perfect. Very cool and will be displayed for Halloween for Sure! and so many goodies to use in projects - love it. Thank you so much!

Pocket letter swap-Bunny1kenobi

6 Likes