Mini Snowglobe Tag Ornament

MiniSnowglobeTag02

I made this for a friend with a big Santa theme in her holiday decorations.

Most elements are cut with various Tim Holtz dies from my stash on a Sizzix Big Shot. The papers are from a variety of packs and singles, also in my stash.

The snow globe has TH Rock Candy glitter for the “snow.”

I don’t know the maker of the cling stamp set used for the senitment, but it has two fonts and all/most of the big (US) holidays.

I used adhesive foam dots in two thicknesses for the front and back sentiments.

13 Likes

So cool! You do such a good job of combining and layering patterns and shapes. For just one example, I love how you pulled the blue from the snow globe and repeated it at the bottom edge. Really cute ornament!

Thank you SO MUCH! This is a skill that I have been deliberately trying to hone. I don’t think it necessarily comes naturally to me, so it takes a lot of holding things up to other things and digging through materials to get to a final option. Takes me AGES! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Me, too! (And it seems like the more papers I have in stash, the longer that process takes!) Yours just seem to turn out so much cuter…

How do some people do this so quickly?

I would say that you are incorrect!

This is so cute! I love the glitter snow and those greens!!

Aw, thank you!

Neat! I love how you curled up the wreath a bit for more texture. This is phenomenal.

Thank you!

that is super cute

This is so cute!

Thank you, pals!

How is it that you hit the nail on the head EVERY. TIME. Another beautiful creation where it’s all “just right”.

You big flatterer, you! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Hey, I calls ‘em as I sees ‘em. :+1::grin:

1 Like

I like the variety of papers you used and how you placed them. It’s very cohesive. What is the globe made out of? Did you diecut the teeny Santa and tree as well? Lucky friend!

Thank you! The globe is plastic and made to go with the die set that includes the Santa and the tree along with several other wee things as well as 2 snowglobe bases.

1 Like

What a beautiful tag!

Thanks!