Mini Victorian house

Apparently the traditional 1:12 scale for miniatures is just not small enough for me! :woman_facepalming:

I made this for @grenouille78 in the winter decor swap. The house was a tiny Kit I bought online. No instructions whatsoever. It was an adventure!

A progress shot:

And some close-ups:

I really liked the way the tree turned out. Wasn’t as thrilled with the other furnishings but polymer clay is a fairly new medium to me, so between that and the extreme tininess, I tried to cut myself a little slack.

Thanks for looking!

19 Likes

I adore this little thing! :hearts: I thought the texture on the little tree was great. No instructions, huh? It turned out so well!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so glad you like it! :heart:

1 Like

Sweet! My fingers are too big for teensy scales!

1 Like

This is the sweetest.

1 Like

Whoa…that is a micro mini house! It’s fantastic!

1 Like

Oh my, so tiny. So cute. Your furniture looks so comfy.

How wonderful!

1 Like

Wee & lovely!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

That’s glorious! (and close-up pictures of super tiny things tend to look weirder than the things do in person… and these look just fine here.)

Where does one get doll house for a doll’s house kits?

1 Like

Hot dang! It’s all so itsy bitsy and detailed!

1 Like

It is so cute.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

@thanate I have seen these on AliExpress and eBay.

1 Like

I think it turn out quite well, i especially love the exterior like a french cottage house :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m with you!!! It’s all about the adventure! It’s kinda like watching TV, a tech show. Only you are watching your imagination as it takes you on yet another tour of discovery. Just look at the results! Wonderful, just wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you!