Miniature Christmas ornaments

First time posting on here but I was a part of the craftster community years ago. I’ve been a lurker on here off and on and want to get back into a crafting community.
So, I just wanted to share some miniature ornaments I painted on wood. Since this is my first time posting, here’s one picture of a few of the ornament I painted.

26 Likes

Welcome back!!!

Your ornament is amazing, so extremely detailed!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

And it’s good to be back :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome back! That ornament is fantastic! Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Wow!! Instantly recognizable! Love Home Alone and you’ve captured it perfectly in a small space! Hope to see more from you!

1 Like

wow! such great detail in a small space. looks great!

1 Like

You captured such an iconic scene in a Christmas movie!

Welcome back! Can’t wait for you to share more of your projects since this one is such a good start!

1 Like

Ha! This is great! I bet it looks even better peaking out of a tree.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thank you! I made it for my daughter’s teacher, so I hope she’s enjoying it peaking through her Christmas tree.

1 Like

Thank you! It was hard but really fun trying to do this in a small space.

Thank you so much!! I think working in a small space is my new jam hahaha. I fear big canvases

Thank you :smiling_face: I’ll hopefully e posting more soon.

1 Like

This is incredible! It’s hard to do people who are so recognisable and you nailed it! I can’t wait to see more!

3 Likes

Great rendition of those characters!

1 Like

This is awesome! I love those movies.

1 Like

So wildly vivid! I can just imagine him screaming. :wink:

1 Like

:snowflake: Congratulations! Your project is snow good, it’s featured this week! :snowflake:

2 Likes

Welcome!
Your detailed painting looks excellent! Keep on posting your crafty goodness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! This is a very impressive project! Welcome!

I can’t wait to see what you do next!